• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Future for Pelfreybilt

People on Tacoma world were saying they were not getting their money back either. What is the deal with these aftermarket companies that do a lot of Tacoma parts doing shady shit? I’ve also noticed these companies having issues being from Cali. No offense to all the Cali people in here but the economy sucks horribly there. I wouldn’t invest or spend a whole lot of money on any companies there that have a turn around time. I know it’s hard being that a lot of you are stationed there. I was once in your shoes, I get it. Sounds like we need a Vet owned aftermarket company out of Texas, Oklahoma or somewhere where materials and cost of living isn’t so damn high.

And surprise surprise, this wasnt their first BK. It would appear that they have a history of mismanaging money. This would make lucky number 3!

67768.jpeg
67767.jpeg
67766.jpeg
67765.jpeg

Hey guys, so I wanna be able to help. I am willing to give my Pelfrey ifs and mid skid so someone that got fleeced here. I know it wont make anyone whole but I know that there are some of you on here that cant afford to take that big of a loss without anything to show for it so this is my effort to help soften the blow a little

Hey guys, so I wanna be able to help. I am willing to give my Pelfrey ifs and mid skid so someone that got fleeced here. I know it wont make anyone whole but I know that there are some of you on here that cant afford to take that big of a loss without anything to show for it so this is my effort to help soften the blow a little
For it it all depends on if paypal clears the payments but for you to pick up the slack of their company and fuck up seems too much bud

People on Tacoma world were saying they were not getting their money back either. What is the deal with these aftermarket companies that do a lot of Tacoma parts doing shady shit? I’ve also noticed these companies having issues being from Cali. No offense to all the Cali people in here but the economy sucks horribly there. I wouldn’t invest or spend a whole lot of money on any companies there that have a turn around time. I know it’s hard being that a lot of you are stationed there. I was once in your shoes, I get it. Sounds like we need a Vet owned aftermarket company out of Texas, Oklahoma or somewhere where materials and cost of living isn’t so damn high.
Well there is a right way and a wrong way to do things. We try and always have our product on hand and in stock, occasionly we may sell out of a product quicker than we anticipated and that may create a backorder situation: the only time we ever run a pre order is when we release a new product and offer a pre order at a slight discount for initial sales. But that product is already in production before that even happens.

Last edited:
Well there is a right way and a wrong way to do things. We try and always have our product on hand and in stock, occasionly we may sell out of a product quicker than we anticipated and that may create a backorder situation: the only time we ever run a pre order is when we release a new product and offer a pre order at a slight discount for initial sales. But that product is already in production before that even happens.
This is definitely the way things should be done but as it would appear, Pelfrey accepted payment well in advance and only produced a very small handful of product.

Additionally and I am working on obtaining proof, but I have reports that pelfrey charged someone's card YESTERDAY 4 grand... Yesterday, a day after they filed BK.

This is definitely the way things should be done but as it would appear, Pelfrey accepted payment well in advance and only produced a very small handful of product.

Additionally and I am working on obtaining proof, but I have reports that pelfrey charged someone's card YESTERDAY 4 grand... Yesterday, a day after they filed BK.

holy fuck that would be insane

Not that anyone was concerned about this, but their vendor forum here has been removed and all threads are now in our general vendors section. Their account is no longer a vendor account.

Nothing I can do about your thousands of dollars though. Get fucked boys.

Last edited:
Not that anyone was concerned about this, but their vendor forum here has been removed and all threads are now in our general vendors section. Their account is no longer a vendor account.

Nothing I can do about your thousands of dollars though. Get fucked boys.

As an FYI, there is another vendor on here, to which will stay anonymous right now, that will be working to help in the efforts to raise funds to help in reimbursing those who lost in this deal.

Conversations are ongoing and ideas are being discussed. Will update as I know more

As an FYI, there is another vendor on here, to which will stay anonymous right now, that will be working to help in the efforts to raise funds to help in reimbursing those who lost in this deal.

Conversations are ongoing and ideas are being discussed. Will update as I know more
Roger that.

Just checked, I made the list

Bummer deal.
Really hope the section 7 gets handled properly and as much people as possible get their funds back...

Last edited:
Back