• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Future for Pelfreybilt

I fell bad for y’all who have money tied up in this.
I came “this” close to buying some sliders from them a couple months ago but decided to dump the money instead in my road bike.
Seemed like a questionable decision a month ago, but anymore.

P
Called it...sadly
427F65EC-F840-4023-94E1-CE9435F02AD1.jpg

Interesting. I tried searching online and could not find anything on that case number.

A
I fell bad for y’all who have money tied up in this.
I came “this” close to buying some sliders from them a couple months ago but decided to dump the money instead in my road bike.
Seemed like a questionable decision a month ago, but anymore.
Yeah there is a lot of us with paid pending orders!

P

Interesting. I tried searching online and could not find anything on that case number.

From the other place
You can call the automated bankruptcy case phone number at 866-222-8029 to confirm. California then California southern then 2 then the case number. 1805409

Is that there BIG investor? These are not such Good people as so many have been led to believe! They screwed up there business that's to bad it was a great product! Screwing over so many customers knowing the business is about to shut down is not what good people do!

Is that there BIG investor? These are not such Good people as so many have been led to believe! They screwed up there business that's to bad it was a great product! Screwing over so many customers knowing the business is about to shut down is not what good people do!
Bingo. Been trying to say this from the beginning but they totally played everyone and leveraged that relationship to rip everyone off

Facebook post

We love our Pelfreybiltfamily and have never had any ill intentions to wrong a single person. We do wish everyone believed this truth instead of resorting to believing we’re the horrible people they’ve painted us into. After pouring everything into Pelfreybilt and building the reputation for quality and customer service, why can’t people understand there’s something going on that’s out of our control rather than assuming the worst and defaming our character.

The unfortunate truth is that we had an amazing team of investors willing to pour a couple million into helping us thrive & as a result we had to remain quiet, so asked the #pelfreybiltfamily for their patience. However, with people feeding lies on social media, stirring up negative publicity, and opening claims on PayPal, the investors pulled out. They deemed the #pelfreybiltfamily too volatile and risky to make the investment. As a result we had no choice but to file personal bankruptcy, and lose everything. We literally poured everything into the business and have lost everything: our business, our jobs, our home, our cars and the money we loaned the business.

It’s heartbreaking to us to have given so much to the off-road community and to have built such an amazing company known for being one of the best in the industry, in just six years, yet have so many people turn their back on us and accuse us of as horrible things as fraud. All we’ve ever done is focus on providing the very best to our customers. We simply grew at a rate we struggled to keep up with, and refused to manufacture products of a lesser quality. Without capital to work with, it eventually took its toll and required investors.

Regardless, what’s done is done and feelings aside, we wish we had better news, but unless someone steps up and is willing to take over Pelfreybilt, the debt owed both to vendors and customer, we don’t see a way for our customers to get their product(s) or refunds. This is less than the ideal situation, yet it’s the reality the #pelfreybiltfamily helped create by allowing negativity to influence their decisions rather than looking at our track record and believing in us to always do what is best for our customers.

We wish each of you all the best, regardless.
♥️
Satin & Tyler Pelfrey

So it’s our fault for pulling our money back that the “investors” pulled out. I call BS!

Wait. I didn’t misread it saying that they WON’T be able to give the money back, did I?

So its all our fault the Investors backed out ! The Balls on these two just keep getting bigger! Blaming the customers for there mismanagement!
This! Wtf???

Here it is again so it doesn’t get missed being on the last page:

Facebook post:

We love our Pelfreybiltfamily and have never had any ill intentions to wrong a single person. We do wish everyone believed this truth instead of resorting to believing we’re the horrible people they’ve painted us into. After pouring everything into Pelfreybilt and building the reputation for quality and customer service, why can’t people understand there’s something going on that’s out of our control rather than assuming the worst and defaming our character.

The unfortunate truth is that we had an amazing team of investors willing to pour a couple million into helping us thrive & as a result we had to remain quiet, so asked the #pelfreybiltfamily for their patience. However, with people feeding lies on social media, stirring up negative publicity, and opening claims on PayPal, the investors pulled out. They deemed the #pelfreybiltfamily too volatile and risky to make the investment. As a result we had no choice but to file personal bankruptcy, and lose everything. We literally poured everything into the business and have lost everything: our business, our jobs, our home, our cars and the money we loaned the business.

It’s heartbreaking to us to have given so much to the off-road community and to have built such an amazing company known for being one of the best in the industry, in just six years, yet have so many people turn their back on us and accuse us of as horrible things as fraud. All we’ve ever done is focus on providing the very best to our customers. We simply grew at a rate we struggled to keep up with, and refused to manufacture products of a lesser quality. Without capital to work with, it eventually took its toll and required investors.

Regardless, what’s done is done and feelings aside, we wish we had better news, but unless someone steps up and is willing to take over Pelfreybilt, the debt owed both to vendors and customer, we don’t see a way for our customers to get their product(s) or refunds. This is less than the ideal situation, yet it’s the reality the #pelfreybiltfamily helped create by allowing negativity to influence their decisions rather than looking at our track record and believing in us to always do what is best for our customers.

We wish each of you all the best, regardless.
♥️
Satin & Tyler Pelfrey

It just really sucks, they made a great product and they were good to me. I don’t know the reasons, was it marital issues or others. I understand the no disclosure aspect behind the whole thing and everything but I disagree with the blame being placed on their customers for the investors backing out. I don’t wish I’ll will towards them, I just wish that people that invested hard earned money would get it all back.

I've seen this kinda thing before. Usually only one thing that fucks shit up this bad.

Well there goes over a month of income for me because some people don't know how to run a business. Had to fire employees weeks before while still taking in $3000 orders, yeah good business practices. But it's my fault for buying their product apparently.

It just really sucks, they made a great product and they were good to me. I don’t know the reasons, was it marital issues or others. I understand the no disclosure aspect behind the whole thing and everything but I disagree with the blame being placed on their customers for the investors backing out. I don’t wish I’ll will towards them, I just wish that people that invested hard earned money would get it all back.
Guys there was never any Investors this was a complete scam! They needed time to get the BK rolling before we started to to put the puzzle together and trying to get our money back!

Guys there was never any Investors this was a complete scam! They needed time to get the BK rolling before we started to to put the puzzle together and trying to get our money back!
ding ding ding... This. There never was investors. What would they be investing into? A mountain of debt, customer obligation and YEARS before even the initial investment was recouped? Nah, they took what they could while they could whilst simultaneously buying time to file BK giving their customers NO recourse what so ever.

Think about it this way. They started taking pre orders on their new 4runner bumper about a year and a half ago, amounting to in the ballpark of lets say about 150 orders. So at an average deposit of 1500 bucks each, that's over 200k in just obligation for ONE product of which they have delivered TWO... Fucking two... They produced and delivered TWO in the year and a half they were collecting orders. So let's say they had another half a million dollars in unfulfilled orders that they have not yet even begun to produce...

The investor thing was nothing but a ruse. Sad to see things go down like this and even worse for those who gave them money and will get nothing back. Furthermore, it is a slap in the face that just a few months ago Satin posted pics of her new 70k dollar sports car on facebook...

Fucking bullshit. Allegedly my front bumper and Dakars are still in their shop!

Not sure why they wouldn't expect people to freak out given no contact and no information.. Bunch of bullshit

Back