• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

Apparently there's one or two members who are constantly reporting everything they find offensive from chick pics and guns to political talk and language/name calling, etc.

There's also someone that apparently signed up over here and has been reporting back what's said here to some people over there.

The interwebs are serious business to some people with no lives, apparently.
Dude! I'm 51 not 15. Don't have time for that high school BS. I should just have my TW account deleted.

100% agree.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Even Juan who I kind of considered a friend is on my nuts now. He agreed to do my cab mount chop for $75 so I went ahead and bought plates to make it easier on him. Then all of a sudden he wants to charge me $100 and keep my truck in the shop longer in order to use it to make a template for 3rd Gen CMC plates for him and Q to make money off of, and when I said no he got butt hurt... who changes their price like that for no reason, and tells someone they're going to charge them more while adding inconvenience in order to use their truck to make money off of it in the same sentence? It's flabbergasting.
"That's low down and high smellin!"

The problem with the internet is that pussies and retards get to voice an opinion. With that said I vote the next meet should just be a huge brawl. Fuck it, every man for themselves. No more blocking, banning or any other cup cake crap.
"I killed a man." "Loud Noises!" Sorry. Got carried away with the movie.

Ryan was one of the guys who jumped on the band wagon to get me banned, fuck that fuck faced fuck-o. What we did was dumb and stupid but following the rules of TW I did nothing wrong, the guy who posted the video of us doing wrong was the only one who should have been banned per the "rules" and I use rules very loosely.
Makes me want to go find the video.

The one none of you posted but were affiliated with
Makes me want to go find the video.
I wasn't part of it but they pushed a loose boulder off a cliff into Horseshoe Bend. It was a stupid thing to do but the resulting shitstorm was disproportionately outrageous and bottom line is it had absolutely nothing to do with TacomaWorld but the Internet Police, TW Division took it upon themselves to dish out bans even though some of them publicly apologized, etc.

Sure hope some of the stuff I did when I was younger doesn't end up on the internet. They might see it and ban me too. I wonder where they feel their jurisdiction ends?

Sure hope some of the stuff I did when I was younger doesn't end up on the internet. They might see it and ban me too. I wonder where they feel their jurisdiction ends?
It doesn't. They can and will ban for any reason on or off TW if you hurt someone's feelings.

Im at a loss for werds

Tacoma world leaves me like...

1530752570698.gif

Seriously though I saw the rock over cliff thing happen in the bs thread on there and thought it was stupid from the beginning. Total mob mentality

I wasn't part of it but they pushed a loose boulder off a cliff into Horseshoe Bend. It was a stupid thing to do but the resulting shitstorm was disproportionately outrageous and bottom line is it had absolutely nothing to do with TacomaWorld but the Internet Police, TW Division took it upon themselves to dish out bans even though some of them publicly apologized, etc.

Wasnt horseshoe bend. That is the worst part of all this, no one was even close to "knowing" where we were but everyone did.

Wasnt horseshoe bend. That is the worst part of all this, no one was even close to "knowing" where we were but everyone did.
Oh that's funny! That's what everyone was saying. I didn't even watch the video.

Oh that's funny! That's what everyone was saying. I didn't even watch the video.

Was about 2 hours from there. People were like "that's our spot, right here (insert map coords) and I was like nope, still not close. You cant drive up to horseshoe bend like we did, you have to park and walk a mile. People are idiots haha

Was about 2 hours from there. People were like "that's our spot, right here (insert map coords) and I was like nope, still not close. You cant drive up to horseshoe bend like we did, you have to park and walk a mile. People are idiots haha
Hahaha it's always fun when people are 100% convinced they're right but you're 100% certain they're full of shit.

Back