• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

......relatively relaxed until you really fuck up.

Give me some time. Bwahahaha.

I signed up over there but with the amount of members and it seems kind of disorganized, I like the 3 Gen focus and less BS to wade through here. I've had a couple of R1s and did the forum thing with them and that got old because it was so huge and the mods were all really clique'd up.

Give me some time. Bwahahaha.

I signed up over there but with the amount of members and it seems kind of disorganized, I like the 3 Gen focus and less BS to wade through here. I've had a couple of R1s and did the forum thing with them and that got old because it was so huge and the mods were all really clique'd up.
Looking forward to it, lol.

Anybody see the social justice warriors come out from TW about Tacoma beast scratching their name into a rock?

Anybody see the social justice warriors come out from TW about Tacoma beast scratching their name into a rock?
Lol how could it be missed? Every super duper bad ass instalander was posting the shit out of it.

Jesus Christ though it's just a fucking rock that he scratched on. Everyone needs to get over it. Those overland fuck boys put their stickers every where, and that's just as much vandalism. That's when you know you're a bitch, when you have to whine about someone scratching into a fucking rock.

Jesus Christ though it's just a fucking rock that he scratched on. Everyone needs to get over it. Those overland fuck boys put their stickers every where, and that's just as much vandalism. That's when you know you're a bitch, when you have to whine about someone scratching into a fucking rock.
Exactly!!

It's a fucking rock and if someone else does it's called "art" and preserved. Either don't care because it in no way effects anyone in any shape or form, or don't let anyone go out there ever

This was an interesting thread to read from start to finish

Last edited:
Alot of know it alls and pavement princess warriors over there who are typically interested in " looking aggressive" or "aggressive stance" but never get out in the dirt. Then the shit posters fill in the cracks with cuntsy comments and "read the manual" for every question. There a few excellent tacotrekkies there with a vast knowledge of what works or doesnt and very willing to help. Hopefully those knuckleheads stay over there and dont infiltrate over here. I read more than post but so far seems on the level.🤙🏽

Woild love to see that ladies post for some more laughs. I never really liked the layout of TW, much more user friendly here(y)

I was just looking at some search engine analytics for Tacoma3G. Apparently Tacoma3G is the third to fifth site that comes up when you search for Tacoma World. So, that's pretty cool I suppose.

Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 4.24.14 PM.png

I see a lot of you guys are moving from TW and don’t seem too happy with your recent days there. Just to put me in the loop, did something specific happen? Or is it just wanting somewhere new to be?
I try to stick to specific threads, otherwise I usually don't use it much. You can only see the same thread started ten times before it starts to get pretty frustrating. It seems like no one can even attempt to use the search button. And every thread eventually just turns into a general with no direction. Also threads either accelerate at multiple pages per day or don't move at all for months.

However, I will say whenever I meet up with guys through TW, it's always great and haven't met anyone who wasn't awesome in their own way.

I stay on there too, to see what MESO does next. I update my build thread on there as well, and answer questions on stereo install that I did. Other than that, meh. There is a ton of information on there that is useful hidden in all the noise.

But the self righteous gear pushing pisses me off too. I don't need Kings or Icons or a full leaf pack. I don't need UCAs, I'm not going wheeling to go wheeling. I'm not putting a RTT or 500 pounds of constant weight in my truck.

I'm not a complete moron (although you can't spell moron without ron)
There is ton of information there, is a key part of the statement.

Nothing but toxic assholes obsessed with stupid emoticons over there.

I post over there occasionally. I have a different screen name on TW, but I mostly stick to the military related threads or my local thread that no one ever replies to.

TW is a room of spoiled children;,,, that circle their wagons when called out on bad advice to legitimate questions .
The site owner does not even own a Tacoma!
It is an electronic echo room that he gets advertising cash from.

Homework and research = Learning and understanding.
Meet the domain for cash guy,...... maybe he should start Porsche World ,... it would be more fitting.
1668156068118.png

1668156284435.png

TW is a room of spoiled children;,,, that circle their wagons when called out on bad advice to legitimate questions .
The site owner does not even own a Tacoma!
It is an electronic echo room that he gets advertising cash from.

Homework and research = Learning and understanding.
Meet the domain for cash guy,...... maybe he should start Porsche World ,... it would be more fitting.
1668156068118.png

1668156284435.png
That’s the guy that owns Tacoma World?

I’m a new member on both sites so I don’t have anything negative to say about TW. I just like to read, learn and see pics. I figured by joining this site I would have multiple sources where there’s a wealth of knowledge. BTW, for all those who served, Happy Veterans Day!

I’m a new member on both sites so I don’t have anything negative to say about TW. I just like to read, learn and see pics. I figured by joining this site I would have multiple sources where there’s a wealth of knowledge. BTW, for all those who served, Happy Veterans Day!
I agree; there’s obviously plenty of good info at TW. And, thank you!

That’s the guy that owns Tacoma World?
He started the Domain (like many others he started) he then keeps or sells them. I believe he has sold it or a majority of it to another company by now.
Thats all he does, starts and sells domains that take off. Now he is into auction sites.

Today larger domains are like magazines of old days. Owned by multiple companies or manufactures to push / sell their product without having to pay to advertise.

Some domains are "pure" and owned by the operator, they are usually new to the web.
The ones that take off well get offers from domain "buyers" just like him. He buys with big money and sells for even more.
The guy started as a medical equipment salesman.

Last I checked the owner (part owner) of Tacoma World was a man from China (which means he had permission from the CCP to buy so,... yeah.
Multiple owners of a single domain are very common,.... its a business. Just without "bricks and mortar".

He started the Domain (like many others he started) he then keeps or sells them. I believe he has sold it or a majority of it to another company by now.
Thats all he does, starts and sells domains that take off. Now he is into auction sites.

Today larger domains are like magazines of old days. Owned by multiple companies or manufactures to push / sell their product without having to pay to advertise.

Some domains are "pure" and owned by the operator, they are usually new to the web.
The ones that take off well get offers from domain "buyers" just like him. He buys with big money and sells for even more.
The guy started as a medical equipment salesman.

Last I checked the owner (part owner) of Tacoma World was a man from China (which means he had permission from the CCP to buy so,... yeah.
Multiple owners of a single domain are very common,.... its a business. Just without "bricks and mortar".
Do you know who tcbob is or what role he plays in all that? I always wondered the back story of TW but could never really find anything.

Do you know who tcbob is or what role he plays in all that? I always wondered the back story of TW but could never really find anything.

curious about him/that too

Just wait until you post an opinion that differs from the net nazis doctrine.

tcBob (https://www.tacomaworld.com/members/tcbob.1/)

Link above is his own "world"

Looking at his "photo history", lives in Cali and loves DisneyLand LOL
He is in a few of his own album photos. (Dude has issues but has allow TW to be a mirror of himself)
BUT everyone is entitled to their own opinion,........................ unless your posting on TW.

Well here is his first post,
look at the ID box - 1st member, His join Date is same day of 1st member??,.... Hell of a lotta thought went into this one, ...... NOT

1668344141673.png

Last edited:
Back