• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

Wow. I foresee some a few new members on this forum as a result of that thread.

Meanwhile on TardWorld... someone posted an opinion which sparked a friendly political discussion 1 day and 4 pages ago, and then this pops up

1530555377206.png

Moderators not wanting to moderate so they want to just nuke an entire regional forum... again. Yes I reported it haha

1530555353431.png

And as always, Ryan blaming it on us (who never even posted in the AZBS thread over there much to begin with). He's been shit talking every single one of us and all 3rd Gen owners in general since we came over here... and none of us ever did a damn thing to him.

1530555446017.png

Apparently he is "ignoring" me for some reason, even though I did absolutely nothing to him. Last time I even talked to him, I was giving him a sweet deal on a big deep freezer. Oh well, what a fuckface. Neither him or his girlfriend even own a Tacoma and they are on TacomaWorld 18 hours a day 7 days a week so that says a lot about them.

1530555827014.png

And here we go again blaming the people participating in the site rather than banning the snowflakes that keep wasting everyone's time by reporting shit constantly because their panties are in a bunch in a thread they apparently have no business being in

1530556122082.png
still got that deep freezer? :unsure:

shit about to start again on TW. argument about taking a 40k truck offroad, guess who is arguing/ starting the argument against it.

shit about to start again on TW. argument about taking a 40k truck offroad, guess who is arguing/ starting the argument against it.
Oh shit really? Fucktards! Where's it at? Wonder how long it'll take me to get banned again... :D

That's funny. Adam uses his truck and uses it hard. Cunt Jong Un on the other hand wants the look of an overland style truck but has no intention of using it beyond established KOA camp grounds and forest service roads.

That's funny. Adam uses his truck and uses it hard. Cunt Jong Un on the other hand wants the look of an overland style truck but has no intention of using it beyond established KOA camp grounds and forest service roads.
God, CJU is such a piece of shit!

Back