• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

Shocking! Everyone's favorite she-man!
1532636106372.png

The follow up comments on "professionaly" painting interior and engine bay parts got me. No no, you took em to a paint booth?

I need the reference to the shifting ain’t easy thing
His/her truck is an absolute abortion of really bad wiring and practically every wire in the thing has been tapped into in some fashion. Long story short, one day it wouldn't start so he/she had it towed to the dealership. While there, one of the mechanics opened the door and the damn thing just randomly shifted gears. From opening the door!! That takes some real fuckery to get that to happen. Lol

I read through most of her build page. I feel dumber now for doing that. What is she trying to achieve with that thing?
Not sure where she is from but is it a state that requires gap insurance? I found that strange especially after making the statement of taking these trucks off road. Just put enough down so you don't need that extra expense!!! But then she puts $5K of mods in/on the truck.
Glad I don't/never follow that thread!!!

I read through most of her build page. I feel dumber now for doing that. What is she trying to achieve with that thing?
Not sure where she is from but is it a state that requires gap insurance? I found that strange especially after making the statement of taking these trucks off road. Just put enough down so you don't need that extra expense!!! But then she puts $5K of mods in/on the truck.
Glad I don't/never follow that thread!!!
Lol, yeah it'll do that to ya!! He/she is a mother fuckin train wreck man! Zero logic or intelligent thought put into anything whatsoever!

Lol, yeah it'll do that to ya!! He/she is a mother fuckin train wreck man! Zero logic or intelligent thought put into anything whatsoever!

Real Offroad build! Recent talk is about some,secret dual exhaust. Just what every trail hero needs!

Real Offroad build! Recent talk is about some,secret dual exhaust. Just what every trail hero needs!
Lmfao... the only dirt that pile of shit will ever see is the shoulder of the highway waiting for a tow truck to pick it up after all of her bullshit sets that thing on fire..

Lol, secret TRD exhaust specific to "our" trucks. He/she is a special kind of window licker

Back