• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

JerryTaco2.0's 2017 TRD OR4x4 Truck Glamping Build & BS Thread

1529857147281.png

Love that episode haha

When Jerry gets google home set up I’m gonna play the scene from that and see what it adds to his shopping list

@JerryTaco2.0 how is a switchpro setup different from a set of rockers? Do both use fuses? Could you explain some about a switchpro set up? I thought you had a good write up about it on the old shit show, but wasn't for sure.

@JerryTaco2.0 how is a switchpro setup different from a set of rockers? Do both use fuses? Could you explain some about a switchpro set up? I thought you had a good write up about it on the old shit show, but wasn't for sure.

Switchpro is different in a lot of ways. For starters, once you run the control panel into the cab, you're done, no need to run any additional wires into the cab. Just its 4 wire harness and that's it. From there, you have the ability to control up to 8 outputs both from the control panel itself in addition to your phone via the app. All outputs are easily installed and wired to the control unit under the hood which is internally fused and will shut down a certain circuit if it is shorted or running hot. Just makes for a clean and easy setup and have 8 switches in one small space that co old only fit maybe 3 rockers. The 3rd gens done have a ton of room for additional switches and I personally am not a fan of having to run a bunch of wires through the firewall. Hard to keep that clean

In ! Gotta use my lights for something other than blinding employees

Wish I lived out in Arizona. But I'd be poor as fuck with you guys to give me ideas

We'll have to see up a T3G mod day at my house. My garage was the unofficial Tacoma World mod shop and a lot of cool trucks came outta there. Need to christen the new place and start turning out some quality work and building out some members trucks.
im so upset i am headed back to washington as soon as everyone joined. plus my bumper doesn't show up until september but i will definitely become your best friend when it comes to setting up the switch pro

im so upset i am headed back to washington as soon as everyone joined. plus my bumper doesn't show up until september but i will definitely become your best friend when it comes to setting up the switch pro
Hey man I'm happy to help. When do you leave and when do you get the switchpro? If it comes before you go then we can get you setup or at least to a point where it's in and I'll make it very easy for you to add things as they come

Back