• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

JerryTaco2.0's 2017 TRD OR4x4 Truck Glamping Build & BS Thread

Hey man I'm happy to help. When do you leave and when do you get the switchpro? If it comes before you go then we can get you setup or at least to a point where it's in and I'll make it very easy for you to add things as they come
i leave 18 July, my switch pro im waiting until i get all my lights, i want to run everything at once, doing the bd RLT also plus cab rack lights, rocks and more, but just waiting until the bumper shows up really

i leave 18 July, my switch pro im waiting until i get all my lights, i want to run everything at once, doing the bd RLT also plus cab rack lights, rocks and more, but just waiting until the bumper shows up really
Dude we can get the brain and panel all mounted and get you all setup. I have this idea where I want to terminate all outputs into an 8 way weatherpack. So when you need to add anything, just make the harness, crimp your weatherpack terminal and click it into place. Easy peasy

I live near Tatum and Bell. I was dropping my fiance's ring off to get resized there at Shane then looping around back to the gym at Mayo and Scottsdale. Is you new place off Greenway / Thunderbird area?

I live near Tatum and Bell. I was dropping my fiance's ring off to get resized there at Shane then looping around back to the gym at Mayo and Scottsdale. Is you new place off Greenway / Thunderbird area?
Oh right on dude! Yeah I'm off 64th street and greenway

Dude we can get the brain and panel all mounted and get you all setup. I have this idea where I want to terminate all outputs into an 8 way weatherpack. So when you need to add anything, just make the harness, crimp your weatherpack terminal and click it into place. Easy peasy
I know we can. But the 2000k I just spent on lights, bumper and rack say other wise

Get out here now while cost of living is cheap. Don't let 120 degrees hold you back.
120 degrees of dry heat doesn't bother me, the humidity is what kills. But living there is significantly more expensive than living here in the Midwest. Which sucks because there's no where to go off roading within a five hour drive.

I'll have to see it @Tyler has some stickers I can take out there with me
yaaaaaasssssss
We'll have to see up a T3G mod day at my house. My garage was the unofficial Tacoma World mod shop and a lot of cool trucks came outta there. Need to christen the new place and start turning out some quality work and building out some members trucks.
yaaaaaaasssssssssssssss

I know someone who is getting a full suspension on the 9th
spy.gif

120 degrees of dry heat doesn't bother me, the humidity is what kills.
Everyone says that until they live here, haha. Was true back in the 80s when humidity was <5%, now the average is more like 18% and easily gets into the 60% range throughout monsoon. If you think 85 degrees at 80 percent is worse than 115 degrees at 50%, you're sorely mistaken lol.

Everyone says that until they live here, haha. Was true back in the 80s when humidity was <5%, now the average is more like 18% and easily gets into the 60% range throughout monsoon. If you think 85 degrees at 80 percent is worse than 115 degrees at 50%, you're sorely mistaken lol.

Nah I grew up in Colorado plains, I know how it goes. 100 degrees here with 90% is rough but not terrible. You just can't stay cool here.

Monsoon? What's that? I don't know where in AZ you're hangin out that has 60% but it's certainly nowhere near that in Scottsdale.. But when we do get monsoon, I freaking love it here during that time.

Monsoon? What's that? I don't know where in AZ you're hangin out that has 60% but it's certainly nowhere near that in Scottsdale.. But when we do get monsoon, I freaking love it here during that time.
It's always around 60% before and after the rains. If we get any this year. lol

Their stock colors are grey, red and taliban tan. But I'm sure they can do a custom color too. Those 3 are just what they stock. You can get the stripe in whatever color you do the stitching too. Call Serena and tell her I sent you.
Thanks brotha. I think that's going to be my next mod

Good to see our build continuing on over here Jerry! I always liked your build on the other site. Although I have to stay away from your build because then I start getting bad ideas. ?

Okay, so roll call. Who's gonna join in the fun on Saturday? We can meet in the Butcher Jones parking lot at say 7:30.. Or at my case prior and then head out. Once most of the group is there, we can head on in. Lemme know who plans on coming.

Back