• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

JerryTaco2.0's 2017 TRD OR4x4 Truck Glamping Build & BS Thread

aaaaaaaand @SDHQ OFFROAD is here now too!!
landscape-1511604394-x-factor-simon-cowell-happy.gif

i’d really like to discuss the proper amount of bags you carry externally. i’ve heard some say 12, some 3. i’m basically looking to go hard in the cake.

i’d really like to discuss the proper amount of bags you carry externally. i’ve heard some say 12, some 3. i’m basically looking to go hard in the cake.

You are gonna need more Velcro buddy

I'm working on getting a few other guys over here as well.
I personally never leave without at least two drawstring backpacks, a velcro-lined sun hat, full 5.11 Tactical outfit with Danner boots, a 32" long bush knife and snacks in my cargo pockets, just in case I happen across any booths in the wilderness while overlanding that may have free shit. I will then take all of the free shit. Because it's free and I am shit. I mean I like shit.

I personally never leave without at least two drawstring backpacks, a velcro-lined sun hat, full 5.11 Tactical outfit with Danner boots, a 32" long bush knife and snacks in my cargo pockets, just in case I happen across any booths in the wilderness while overlanding that may have free shit. I will then take all of the free shit. Because it's free and I am shit. I mean I like shit.

Sad thing is this is how you are haha

Best post of the night

sun hat. no one fucking mentioned a sun hat. where the fuck do you procure one of those. is there a overland sundries store?
Obviously you don't overland bro

I can't let you in on all the secrets but let me tell you, you don't need lockers or 4WD if you have a hat like this with all of the patches and an e-bike you will be unstoppable

91mpGMlwckL._UX522_.jpg

Obviously you don't overland bro

I can't let you in on all the secrets but let me tell you, you don't need lockers or 4WD if you have a hat like this with all of the patches and an e-bike you will be unstoppable

91mpGMlwckL._UX522_.jpg
Add a molle chest panel to hold your hydro flask and you'll tip the overlanding scales

somewhere steve vai is like where’s my fucking hat. did a overlandbound take t again?

Add a molle chest panel to hold your hydro flask and you'll tip the overlanding scales
i’m gonna fucking walk into expo west next year in my overland molle jumper, fucking cvt tent on my back, trasharoo on my hip and winch velcro’d on the front like where’s the walk in camping

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mother fucker, how could I forget to include all of the Hill People Gear kit bags full of Cheetos and Hydroflasks filled to the brim with Mountain Dew

I have failed. Just can't hang with the real overlanders.

Back