• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Future for Pelfreybilt

Hello everyone. We have been watching this whole Pelfrey thing and would like to offer help how we can. We would like to offer FREE sliders to the first 5 people who can show their invoice from getting burned on their slider order. After 5 we will offer a 20% discount to anyone else burned. We wish we could give more and we know this won’t fix everyone they burned, but we would like to do what we can.

Email your Pelfrey slider invoice to bhamar@caliraisedled.com The first five eligible emails we receive will get free sliders, you just need to pay shipping which we will help with too. After the five free be’s we will provide discount codes to anyone else with a slider invoice, no limit.

Thank you to the Toyota community for everything you have done for us and also to the other companies who have stepped up to help. If anyone has any questions please let us know how we can help!

Here is a link to our sliders for anyone to take a look: https://caliraisedled.com/collections/rock-sliders

Just got word from NFCU i have a temporary refund? While they investigate further. Anyone get anything like that from there CC dispute?

Exact same. I think it takes two billing cycles to get a final resolution. Guess no bumper for me this year. I want to make sure the funds are back in my hands before deciding on something else. Worst part is I REALLY liked their design.

Hello everyone. We have been watching this whole Pelfrey thing and would like to offer help how we can. We would like to offer FREE sliders to the first 5 people who can show their invoice from getting burned on their slider order. After 5 we will offer a 20% discount to anyone else burned. We wish we could give more and we know this won’t fix everyone they burned, but we would like to do what we can.

Email your Pelfrey slider invoice to bhamar@caliraisedled.com The first five eligible emails we receive will get free sliders, you just need to pay shipping which we will help with too. After the five free be’s we will provide discount codes to anyone else with a slider invoice, no limit.

Thank you to the Toyota community for everything you have done for us and also to the other companies who have stepped up to help. If anyone has any questions please let us know how we can help!

Here is a link to our sliders for anyone to take a look: https://caliraisedled.com/collections/rock-sliders

I already have sliders but hats off to you guys. You are going to make five people feel a whole lot happier (y)(y)

I did get an email from Tyler, kindly informing me i could, if so desired receive a refund by filing a claim on my credit card. lololoololo

I did get an email from Tyler, kindly informing me i could, if so desired receive a refund by filing a claim on my credit card. lololoololo
Did you reply:

HOLY FUCK. Thanks dude I didn’t realize. Problem fucking solved I guess.

20180913_221043.jpg

the one in the woodlands
Oh yeah I’ve seen him. Kinda hard to miss. I haven’t seen him around for a while though.

i gotta clear somethings up. it is the old pelfrey page. But Sean is the owner now and running it. He said they walked away from it all and that he basically built it anyway so he was going to remove pelfrey content and rebrand to something like onsomeadventure.

You guys see this bullshit? guess they go their new name
IMG_7084.PNG
Interesting. It's hard not to jump to any conclusions but it seems possible that some of the employees were fucked as bad, if not worse, than most of the customers who got screwed, and the possibility exists that some of those good guys are going to try dusting off whatever's left and get the company back on the road again by rebranding it and not having anything to do with Satin or Tyler.

Hey guys (not sure if there were any gals). I’ve stayed out of the social presence as much as possible minus my FB declaration and just wanted to clear a few things up.

I want to start with “I AM NIT DEFENDING SATIN AND TYLER IN ANY WAY”

That being said I would like to take some time to tell you the only things I know at all. I was let go before BK and all the ensuing mess. I was also texted about how I’m doing that they lost investors so it was also my fault. I have since made all my social media private, got a new phone and changed my number (to a fucking Cali number, that’s how you know I was desparate). You can PM me for those of you who need it. Not everyone realized I had nothing to do with it so initially I had to step away.

I was not paid out for an NDA, I did it because I believed that they were going to fix everything and stood behind them 100%. I just moved to California a few months before all this and got locked into a lease and now am out of a job and not a California citizen so cannot file for unemployment either (worthless garbage state). This was not what I expected to happen or I never would have moved.

There were ACTUALLY some big investors looking into the company, and his was not to stay afloat or persevere, it was to move into a different part of the market. High end government contracts for military and private contractors based in Texas. We were going to move shop there and I would work remotely until my lease was up. Then I was let go.

I don’t know what all is the truth or isn’t the truth from there. I can say every penny I collected from anyone I without a doubt thought was in good conscience and hat products would be delivered. I’ve never been “rich” or even really well off so I know what it’s like to work hard for your money and would never take that from anyone.

I did not see this coming, I stood by them until the end and even after (personal reasons forced me to step away from even being their friend) and am truly sorry for everyone affected. I’m still around and am always here to help, I just don’t need any more negativity so I won’t respond to it. Bless you mofos, you are the reason I’m still trying to stay in the game.

Hey guys (not sure if there were any gals). I’ve stayed out of the social presence as much as possible minus my FB declaration and just wanted to clear a few things up.

That being said I would like to take some time to tell you the only things I know at all. I was let go before BK and all the ensuing mess. I was also texted about how I’m doing that they lost investors so it was also my fault. I have since made all my social media private, got a new phone and changed my number (to a fucking Cali number, that’s how you know I was desparate). You can PM me for those of you who need it. Not everyone realized I had nothing to do with it so initially I had to step away.

I was not paid out for an NDA, I did it because I believed that they were going to fix everything and stood behind them 100%. I just moved to California a few months before all this and got locked into a lease and now am out of a job and not a California citizen so cannot file for unemployment either (worthless garbage state). This was not what I expected to happen or I never would have moved.

There were ACTUALLY some big investors looking into the company, and his was not to stay afloat or persevere, it was to move into a different part of the market. High end government contracts for military and private contractors based in Texas. We were going to move shop there and I would work remotely until my lease was up. Then I was let go.

I don’t know what all is the truth or isn’t the truth from there. I can say every penny I collected from anyone I without a doubt thought was in good conscience and hat products would be delivered. I’ve never been “rich” or even really well off so I know what it’s like to work hard for your money and would never take that from anyone.

I did not see this coming, I stood by them until the end and even after (personal reasons forced me to step away from even being their friend) and am truly sorry for everyone affected. I’m still around and am always here to help, I just don’t need any more negativity so I won’t respond to it. Bless you mofos, you are the reason I’m still trying to stay in the game.
Nothing but love here Mike. Unfortunate that you got caught in the middle of it, and I'm not at all surprised people were taking it out on you. Just a shitty situation all around. Glad to have you back, though.

Nothing but love here Mike. Unfortunate that you got caught in the middle of it, and I'm not at all surprised people were taking it out on you. Just a shitty situation all around. Glad to have you back, though.

Feels.....good? To be back? I dunno. Looking at staying in the industry so it had to happen one way or another

Holy shit! Welcome back and I can honestly say I feel for you. I can’t even imagine what that all felt like while it was unraveling.

Sucks for you! I hope you get back to work and things get better for you!! Never blamed you once, it just sucks they ( TYLER & SATIN) couldnt have done this different and not have to Hurt so many Pelfreybilt customers !

Dude, I know it sucked for the people who lost money on parts for their trucks but I was genuinely worried about you because I knew your life was anchored to that ship. Hope all works out for you.

Really good to hear from you and hearing what you said. Total BS that Kalifornia won’t allow you to apply for unemployment! Good things happen to good people... I’m sure your future will be positive!

been keeping an eye on that auction. Definitely an opportunity to get a lot of product for cheap, but certainly a lot of logistics to get everything out of there and sold.

been keeping an eye on that auction. Definitely an opportunity to get a lot of product for cheap, but certainly a lot of logistics to get everything out of there and sold.
Uhaul and a big storage locker or two. Lol

Dayyyyum!! Last I saw, bidding was up to 131k. Someone really wanted that stuff.

Looks like Jberry of TW and Jlee of BAMF got together with others to win the bid. They're actually giving back bumpers to the ones who didn't get their money back. @vacant.stare I'm sure you already know about it but get your name in there if you haven't yet.

Back