• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Future for Pelfreybilt

I wasn't aware you guys made any 3rd Gen products? Did you recently start offering some?
I wanna say about a year and a half ago. Once the new website is done all the stuff I build will be on there. I've been shipping rears out like crazy and I'm in the process of a redesign on the front

I wanna say about a year and a half ago. Once the new website is done all the stuff I build will be on there. I've been shipping rears out like crazy and I'm in the process of a redesign on the front
Any Pics of 3rd gen rear swing out if you make them?

Any Pics of 3rd gen rear swing out if you make them?
IMG_2268~photo.JPG

Nice! When do you anticipate the new site will be up and running? Any standard rear bumpers or all high clearance?

comm school!!?? if thats where u at.. u know that big head guy Madrigal??
That’s where I’m at. I definitely have heard the name Madrigal before but I can’t put a name to the face though. I did just come off of duty so my brain isn’t working at 100 percent right now.

Well just received my letter reporting the Tyler ,Satan Chapter 7 309A Form (For Individuals or Joint Debtors) Informing me i cannot take any action from Debtor ! Come on Navy Federal don't let me down!

They shouldn’t. Your purchase was with the corporation, and your invoice and receipt reflects that. They are trying to shield themselves from personal liability.

We are around south west Idaho in Middleton.
I'm from horseshoe bend idaho and my bank reimbursed my 1400 that I gave to pelfrybilt, thank god. So Tuesday I drove down to cbi and bout a bumper they already had in stock. If you guys paid with card get ahold of your bank. Usually if its within 120 days they can reimburse you. I was lucky and got there with 5 days to spare..

If you guys paid with a card talk to your bank. That's what I did and they reimbursed my 1400 and said as long as they see I dont receive my product (which theres no way in hell I will) I get to keep the money. You have 120 days from the date of purchase. Or that's at least how my bank does it.

That’s where I’m at. I definitely have heard the name Madrigal before but I can’t put a name to the face though. I did just come off of duty so my brain isn’t working at 100 percent right now.

big bald hispanic dude. Sgt type about 6'2 6'3

If you guys paid with a card talk to your bank. That's what I did and they reimbursed my 1400 and said as long as they see I dont receive my product (which theres no way in hell I will) I get to keep the money. You have 120 days from the date of purchase. Or that's at least how my bank does it.
Glad to hear!
Need pics of new CBI bumper!!!

i notice this damn laggy transmission hunting for gear even in flat road when I get on the freeway or go up a small incline or hold its gear high and shifts down hard I hope this fixes it and hope the dealer doesn’t bs me like they always do.. I’ll see if a tech at Lexus I work for will do it for me instead of dealing with Toyota bs dealer and bs service advisors hahaha

Jerry, I listened to you. Had a 10k order with them. I took your advice onboard and called my bank. Long story short...I got a full refund the DAY that Satin filled for chap 7.

i notice this damn laggy transmission hunting for gear even in flat road when I get on the freeway or go up a small incline or hold its gear high and shifts down hard I hope this fixes it and hope the dealer doesn’t bs me like they always do.. I’ll see if a tech at Lexus I work for will do it for me instead of dealing with Toyota bs dealer and bs service advisors hahaha

Wrong thread bro.

Jerry, I listened to you. Had a 10k order with them. I took your advice onboard and called my bank. Long story short...I got a full refund the DAY that Satin filled for chap 7.

Close call

Holy fuck, 10k is huge, glad you got your money bro.

Just to share info, WellsFargo was no hassle. They only had a few quick questions and are processing my refund. There weren’t any restrictions on how many days after purchase either. Also, I had already paid off the credit card so it now just becomes a negative credit for use elsewhere.

I got lucky and used my credit card just by chance. I felt pretty comfortable placing an order with Pelfreybilt, being a larger company who has been around for quite a while. I mean, my sliders were built in some guys barn out in the middle of nowhere, so how risky could Pelfreybilt really be?! Big lesson learned for me though, I’ll definitely be using the credit card for all major purchases moving forward for the added security in scenios like this.

Glad you didn't get burned!

Just got word from NFCU i have a temporary refund? While they investigate further. Anyone get anything like that from there CC dispute?

Just got word from NFCU i have a temporary refund? While they investigate further. Anyone get anything like that from there CC dispute?
That's SOP. Technically all CC companies give a "temporary" statement credit up front while they handle it on their end, whether it's an "investigation" or just processing the money from the merchant. It becomes permanent if they close it out in your favor.

Back