• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

Synthetic Leather Seat Covers for 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Black/white

tc2_570x570.jpg

tc3_570x570.jpg

tc4_570x570.jpg

tc5_570x570.jpg

tc6_570x570.jpg

tc1_98x98_crop_center.jpg

tc2_98x98_crop_center.jpg

tc3_98x98_crop_center.jpg

tc4_98x98_crop_center.jpg

tc5_98x98_crop_center.jpg

tc6_98x98_crop_center.jpg

Synthetic Leather Seat Covers for 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Black/white​

Availability: 11 items

$235.00$350.00– 32%

Quantity:

PVC Synthetic Leather Seat Covers for 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab This listing is for a Full Set of Seat Covers Custom fit for your specific seating configuration All seats will remain fully operable with the seat covers installed Slip-On seat covers designed to be installed over your current upholstery No Professional Installation is required. Material treated with anti-bacterial and anti-odor coatings. Highly flame-resistant material Memory foam is used in the seat section to ensure comfort on long drives. Front & Rear Custom Fit Seat Covers included on this set! Material: Premium Quality Vinyl also known as Leatherette or PVC.

What did you use to repaint and cover? Looks great.
Doesn’t matter as much on already painted surfaces, I know, but I use Steel-It on everything I paint now. Not only for its weldable ability without having to sand or grind, it’s super durable and protects really well against serious abuse. They paint chassis and entire TT and race trucks with over powder coating a lot because of the ease of application, protection, and cost difference. Worth checking out.

Doesn’t matter as much on already painted surfaces, I know, but I use Steel-It on everything I paint now. Not only for its weldable ability without having to sand or grind, it’s super durable and protects really well against serious abuse. They paint chassis and entire TT and race trucks with over powder coating a lot because of the ease of application, protection, and cost difference. Worth checking out.
I agree, it was just a spontaneous thing I did and had it around. Where do you find steel-it? I have used it and love it but can never find it anywhere

I agree, it was just a spontaneous thing I did and had it around. Where do you find steel-it? I have used it and love it but can never find it anywhere
I wasn’t directing that towards you lol, I was answering who asked what paint to use and just throwing in my .02 lol. I love steel-it and use it so much that I ordered a case of it on Amazon, but I’ve gotten individual cans online or through Camburg, and I think SDHQ and some other online places sell it

I got the truck OVTuned today. Drove 5 hrs to get it done. Could feel a difference right off the bat. Went thru a tank and a half of gas on the way home. Averaged 13.9 on the way there and 15.5 on the way home. Time will tell what it settles into

I got the truck OVTuned today. Drove 5 hrs to get it done. Could feel a difference right off the bat. Went thru a tank and a half of gas on the way home. Averaged 13.9 on the way there and 15.5 on the way home. Time will tell what it settles into
Getting mine done Tuesday. Can’t wait. I’m hoping for 12 lmao *laughter turns to sobbing*

I turned 44 today so last night I went out for a solo campout to reflect on my impending death...that's what people do on their birthdays right?

Anyway. Have a look at the lights on the roof basket. I just put them up there to judge the wind noise and to see if I like them. I'm unsure though. I don't like just the 2. They stand out too much Maybe if I have 4 or 5 it would be better? Maybe if I take off the wind deflector and put them on the lower bar?... Opinions?

2021-02-07 16.33.59.jpg

2021-02-08 07.11.07.jpg

2021-02-08 08.04.49.jpg

Oh, and ignore the ball hitch up front. I store it there when I have something on the back and I forgot to take it off.

I turned 44 today so last night I went out for a solo campout to reflect on my impending death...that's what people do on their birthdays right?

Anyway. Have a look at the lights on the roof basket. I just put them up there to judge the wind noise and to see if I like them. I'm unsure though. I don't like just the 2. They stand out too much Maybe if I have 4 or 5 it would be better? Maybe if I take off the wind deflector and put them on the lower bar?... Opinions?

2021-02-07 16.33.59.jpg

2021-02-08 07.11.07.jpg

2021-02-08 08.04.49.jpg

Oh, and ignore the ball hitch up front. I store it there when I have something on the back and I forgot to take it off.
Looks a bit odd above the rack. Maybe mount them on the lower bar, but so as to also retain the wind screen?

Pondering your own impending death is a wise thing to do, someone wise once told me. Helps you live better now. Not weird at all.

2021-02-07 16.33.59.jpg

2021-02-08 07.11.07.jpg

2021-02-08 08.04.49.jpg

First off, happy birthday!

I’d probably try and either make another deflector with holes and mount the lights flush or stick them through a little and seal it with foam seal tape if the wind makes noise. Then you don’t have to buy more lights and it will cut down your overall height.

Happy birthday ya old coot. sadly the lights up there look like Micky mouse. but add more and move them down and boom.
Ohhhhhhh....I was thinking about saying to hell with it and side mounting but that would look pretty good. Thanks for taking the effort to edit the img.

Down in the LA/SD area right now, picked up my truck from Fiberwerx this morning with my new glass fenders and bedsides, shot back up to Santa Ana to get OVTuned by Sibi.built, and just left Camburg in Huntington Beach, chilling in the area for the day and then heading back up 8 hours drive home in the Bay

Not so much what I did to my Tacoma today rather it's what I can't do to my Tacoma for a bit...... because I found out I need to buy a new furnace for the house😑
ugh stupid furnace taking the fun out of life. Every time I get a pile of money it seems something else pops up to take it from me.

Not so much what I did to my Tacoma today rather it's what I can't do to my Tacoma for a bit...... because I found out I need to buy a new furnace for the house😑
Good news, the house will probably be way more comfortable with a new one. I upgraded my 20 year old one in my house, and it's SOO much nicer to be in the house during winter. I'm a little excited to test out the A/C in the Summer too.

Back