• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

Catfish

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
aye girl, I see you.
20180623_124249.jpg

Prinsu life boiz

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
I thought the same thing before I purchased them, you gotta see these things in person to really appreciate the top quality of SDHQ OFFROAD SDHQ OFFROAD products! And the 4130 material ..... well worth the price
Yeah but my Pelfrey sliders were way less almost half the price. Don’t get me wrong I love sdhq but twice what I paid for Pelfrey is hard

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
Reaction score
Edit: wrong Jay.... lol J JaCado is another Jay on here... that would have been my reply to him... to you Jay. 4130 is a stronger metal than HREW that Pelfreybilt uses
It’s stronger yes but from how high. If I drop a few inches or slide on them

MMoreno16

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It’s stronger yes but from how high. If I drop a few inches or slide on them
I’m sure you’ll be fine either way, just a justification for the price point. Better material will always be a higher price

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
Reaction score
I’m sure you’ll be fine either way, just a justification for the price point. Better material will always be a higher price
For bumpers I can understand but sliders I can’t justify

Ron

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
6:20 AM
Reaction score
Went to camp and it got dusty.

MVIMG_20180624_105428.jpg

Washed and gave it a once-over with the killer waxxx detail spray, then the sky opened up...

IMG_20180624_151533.jpg

solscooter

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
Edit: wrong Jay.... lol J JaCado is another Jay on here... that would have been my reply to him... to you Jay. 4130 is a stronger metal than HREW that Pelfreybilt uses

I remember reading somewhere. Not to start an argument, negligibley stronger, esp when it came to deflection

To each there own. I wanna by a chromoly hardtail mountain bike and give my back a workout