• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What did you purchase recently?

Just bought a Canon EOS M50.

The iPhone 11 Pro takes incredible photos for a phone but I really wanted to up my game.

Just bought a Canon EOS M50.

The iPhone 11 Pro takes incredible photos for a phone but I really wanted to up my game.
Nice. You’re right, the iPhone is crazy. But I’m learning how much more you can do with a real camera, especially once you learn all the functions.

Nice. You’re right, the iPhone is crazy. But I’m learning how much more you can do with a real camera, especially once you learn all the functions.
IMG_0462.jpg

Lol so here's my first edit with the M50... gonna love this thing.

Damn! I say this all the time but I wish I knew how to use my camera like that.
Honestly it's mostly Lightroom that makes the picture look good lol
I shot in RAW (CRAW actually, Canon's lightweight version of RAW) and then messed with the lighting and color in LR until I liked it.

All it took was a few YouTube videos on how to shoot manual and how to edit in LR 😁

Just bought some shoes! Got a killer deal! 🤸‍♂️

Just got a pair of JBA uca's. Probably be a couple of weeks before I install them.

well i ended up purchasing a set of konig countersteer type X made by fn wheels. its a 17x8 -10 offset , back spacing is 4.1. The color on the other hand is interesting. Its a dark metallic blue but i cant complain i got them for 860 with a free set of lugs to top it off.
fn konig.jpg

welcome to the club!!!

1E3DF097-EC0C-4833-9FA9-A81ED020FBCB_1_201_a.jpeg

Plano case, 2 sets of Maxtrax recovery boards, ARB awning, RTIC 65 quart cooler and miscellaneous recovery gear. Sucks I'll stop getting hazard pay on the 21st.

Just installed the Safari snorkel 💪🏻
week or so before that I did a budget friendly lift (Bilstein 5100 with ome 887’s and a deaver add a leaf)
Pretty pumped with what you get for the $ with this kit but a quality leaf pack will be in the near future because of daily weight with tools and such

So I got excited thinking this huge box was some truck parts I ordered... but nope the box had the little white box in it. Just some deep impact sockets I forgot I ordered 🤦🏻‍♂️
0A6BBD52-C72E-46C2-A2B9-21D5A883B034.jpeg

foam cannon for my pressure washer. going to put it to work in the next few days. first up is pressure washing the undercarriage of all the mud from the most recent outing.

IMG_2105.jpeg

Back