• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What did you purchase recently?

I actually did event up using Premiere Pro. I went into it intimidated and by the time I was done editing, I felt pretty good about the program. It is kind of easy to use but I can tell there’s so much more to it to get even better editing done, which is exiting.

Did you end up seeing my first video?

No I haven't yet. Post a link on here or tag me and I'll watch it after work tonight.
Here is my page if you get a chance check out the Interlake video. It is my most recent.

https://www.youtube.com/user/coreyhaury

Awesome if I ever need to replace I'll have to check it out. For the price of the 88p it suits my needs but Im not running 33s,35 tires.
Yeah. I got my ARB for the stock tires. I found the viair actually has a higher running pressure, but my arb was in a case and it’s easy to set up. So I ran with it.

Added these bad boys on friday

Attachments

• 20200221_125102.jpg
    20200221_125102.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 20200221_125119.jpg
    20200221_125119.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 59
Where do I start...... from buying my 2020 Taco TRD little over a month ago
Decked unit, uptop bed rack, Prinsu roof rack, Cali raised 40" light bar, CBI rock sliders, grille lights, LED high beams, HID low beam, Amber fog lights, anytime backup camera, camping gear (pots & pans etc.) viair 400p Compresso, ARB E-Z Deflator kit, wind deflectors, bunch of flashlights, straps, bungies, heavy duty tow straps, hand winch, emergency medical kit & maxtrax......
most of the items haven’t been delivered as of yet, will share pics when everything is installed......can’t wait:)

Decked unit, uptop bed rack, Prinsu roof rack, Cali raised 40" light bar, CBI rock sliders, grille lights, LED high beams, HID low beam, Amber fog lights, anytime backup camera, camping gear (pots & pans etc.) viair 400p Compresso, ARB E-Z Deflator kit, wind deflectors, bunch of flashlights, straps, bungies, heavy duty tow straps, hand winch, emergency medical kit & maxtrax......
most of the items haven’t been delivered as of yet, will share pics when everything is installed......can’t wait:)
Man, all of that within a month! That’s awesome! I can’t wait to see that stuff installed.

Man, all of that within a month! That’s awesome! I can’t wait to see that stuff installed.
I know...... wife is not happy about it but I couldn’t wait.....I did forget one very important item, car seat cover for my buddy Major (my 14 month old German Shepard View attachment 19464

Oh boy, someone caught the bug. Hahaha.

Welcome to the addiction.

Can’t find bumper....I don’t want to cut anything

any suggestion will be greatly appreciate....

Also tires and rims

Can’t find bumper....I don’t want to cut anything

any suggestion will be greatly appreciate....
I’m not sure if there is a bumper where you wouldn’t need to cut at least something, but:

- A low profile winch mount would be the smallest amount of cutting, albeit it’s still cutting.

- I *think* the C4 bumper and maybe others has you fully remove the stock bumper without cutting any of it, but I think you still need to cut the fender plastic.

I’m not sure if there is a bumper where you wouldn’t need to cut at least something, but:

- A low profile winch mount would be the smallest amount of cutting, albeit it’s still cutting.

- I *think* the C4 bumper and maybe others has you fully remove the stock bumper without cutting any of it, but I think you still need to cut the fender plastic.
Yes I was looking at those I really liked them the Hybrid once but you have to cut your bumper. I think hidden winch will be the route I will end up doing

Yes I was looking at those I really liked them the Hybrid once but you have to cut your bumper. I think hidden winch will be the route I will end up doing
Yes, the hidden winch mount is what I meant to write actually. Andy had one, it looked great.

0587C4B6-65A9-4701-A38C-CF4E394696E7.jpeg

Yes, the hidden winch mount is what I meant to write actually. Andy had one, it looked great.

0587C4B6-65A9-4701-A38C-CF4E394696E7.jpeg
That’s the look I’m going for, really like it to keep it as stock looking front as I can

Just got the new wheels and tires on. Waiting for some link mounts from Wilkeys shop in CA, my heims, and coilovers to show up so I can get the rear of the truck done. New body mount bushing for up front. Oh, and this little turd. Confirmed with maintenance records/vin only 43k miles! needs some little fixes here and there (microwave doesnt work, needs updating) but for $1700 I cant complain.

86871686_4065957070096431_5173094263273029632_o.jpg

Just got the new wheels and tires on. Waiting for some link mounts from Wilkeys shop in CA, my heims, and coilovers to show up so I can get the rear of the truck done. New body mount bushing for up front. Oh, and this little turd. Confirmed with maintenance records/vin only 43k miles! needs some little fixes here and there (microwave doesnt work, needs updating) but for $1700 I cant complain.

86871686_4065957070096431_5173094263273029632_o.jpg
Only 43k on that bad boy? I’d keep that thing crispy clean and go everywhere in it. I love the old school campers.

Only 43k on that bad boy? I’d keep that thing crispy clean and go everywhere in it. I love the old school campers.
Yessir 43,372. I love these old things too. Luckily it is the 89, so has the TBI 460 instead of carb, but still the c6. Great trans but no OD is a little bit of a bummer. We are dubbing it the yoter toter. Have to do some trans cooler upgrades, get brakes up to par, and beef up the tow setup, but should be good for pulling to moab and back, hunting, or just days away from the town. We were just looking for little pop ups or small TT to pull, and this came up. Old man in a little country town getting rid of his stuff. Took good care of it, serviced every spring/fall at the local RV place, even if he didnt use it, so great maintenance records on it.

Last edited:
What’s your thoughts on 33s with AT toyos - Once I install suspension I will change it to 35s

I have 315/70's right now, basically cheater 35's. Honestly even with all the travel and off-roading I do, I don't need them and will be swapping to smaller very soon. 33's work for most everything. Even a good bit of crawling. If you're thinking 35's still, wait a week and you can buy mine. If you're thinking 33 AT's, wait a few weeks and keep your eyes on Toyo.

Method Roost's17's and Nitto Ridge Grapplers 287/70/17

Prodiamine and Biochar Soil Amendment. lol. ?

Back