• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

lol what a doucher

1530647727541.png

Meanwhile on TardWorld... someone posted an opinion which sparked a friendly political discussion 1 day and 4 pages ago, and then this pops up

1530555377206.png

Moderators not wanting to moderate so they want to just nuke an entire regional forum... again. Yes I reported it haha

1530555353431.png

And as always, Ryan blaming it on us (who never even posted in the AZBS thread over there much to begin with). He's been shit talking every single one of us and all 3rd Gen owners in general since we came over here... and none of us ever did a damn thing to him.

1530555446017.png

Apparently he is "ignoring" me for some reason, even though I did absolutely nothing to him. Last time I even talked to him, I was giving him a sweet deal on a big deep freezer. Oh well, what a fuckface. Neither him or his girlfriend even own a Tacoma and they are on TacomaWorld 18 hours a day 7 days a week so that says a lot about them.

1530555827014.png

And here we go again blaming the people participating in the site rather than banning the snowflakes that keep wasting everyone's time by reporting shit constantly because their panties are in a bunch in a thread they apparently have no business being in

1530556122082.png

Ryan was one of the guys who jumped on the band wagon to get me banned, fuck that fuck faced fuck-o. What we did was dumb and stupid but following the rules of TW I did nothing wrong, the guy who posted the video of us doing wrong was the only one who should have been banned per the "rules" and I use rules very loosely.

I try not to talk shit too often about people behind their backs. I'll tell you to your face if you're a pussy. But that guy acts like he's offroading's God and savior. You can't wheel here unless you've got at least 37's and locked front and rear. Forget having a 2wd. According to him you'll destroy all trails and you're doing it wrong. Each time I've pointed out areas for new people to go check out he'll chime right in with something fucking stupid to say about it.

The real issue here is I dont give a shit if I offend someone. This isnt "internet" culture. It is purely american. Other cultures scream at one another and can go home at the end of the day not hating one another for their differences. Being a dick to someone, like truly an asshole, especially when they arent is a whole other story. Voicing your opinion is one thing, sharing a view point is another.

Ryan was one of the guys who jumped on the band wagon to get me banned, fuck that fuck faced fuck-o. What we did was dumb and stupid but following the rules of TW I did nothing wrong, the guy who posted the video of us doing wrong was the only one who should have been banned per the "rules" and I use rules very loosely.
I try not to talk shit too often about people behind their backs. I'll tell you to your face if you're a pussy. But that guy acts like he's offroading's God and savior. You can't wheel here unless you've got at least 37's and locked front and rear. Forget having a 2wd. According to him you'll destroy all trails and you're doing it wrong. Each time I've pointed out areas for new people to go check out he'll chime right in with something fucking stupid to say about it.
The real issue here is I dont give a shit if I offend someone. This isnt "internet" culture. It is purely american. Other cultures scream at one another and can go home at the end of the day not hating one another for their differences. Being a dick to someone, like truly an asshole, especially when they arent is a whole other story. Voicing your opinion is one thing, sharing a view point is another.
100% agree with all of the above.

So the fuckface who bans me posts that he's in AZ. Immediately posts "hey welcome back" as a snub. I shoot him the bird, digitally, then MaverickTRD posts this and I respond with...

1530654517816.png

It was funny but others immediately start jumping my shit again.

1530654653431.png

1530654730456.png

Just curious how long it takes me to get banned for doing nothing at all other than hanging around there and being provoked by the douchebags who know I won't just let them run their mouths.

I
So the fuckface who bans me posts that he's in AZ. Immediately posts "hey welcome back" as a snub. I shoot him the bird, digitally, then MaverickTRD posts this and I respond with...

1530654517816.png

1530654653431.png

1530654730456.png

Just curious how long it takes me to get banned for doing nothing at all other than hanging around there and being provoked by the douchebags who know I won't just let them run their mouths.

Dunno who Mike330R is but kind of seems like a douche. I know he is pro gun but thats about all I know about him. Seems like a pro-gun snowflake.

I

Dunno who Mike330R is but kind of seems like a douche. I know he is pro gun but thats about all I know about him. Seems like a pro-gun snowflake.
Mike is a good guy, I think sometimes what he types doesn't come across the way he intends it to. I've hung out with him a few times and don't have anything bad to say about him. But the whole culture on TW is just antagonistic like that and everyone has jumped on the bandwagon it seems. Not sure if they're just trying to fit in with one another by stomping on the outcast's nuts (see what I did there?) or what.

Mike is a good guy, I think sometimes what he types doesn't come across the way he intends it to. I've hung out with him a few times and don't have anything bad to say about him. That whole culture on TW is just antagonistic like that and everyone has jumped on the bandwagon it seems.

Well then I revoke my blasphemous statement. Should have known, his name is Mike, he must be a cool cat.

Well then I revoke my blasphemous statement. Should have known, his name is Mike, he must be a cool cat.
No need to revoke anything, some people come off that way who really aren't, but how are you to know without actually knowing them? You can't, so you call it like you see it. Difference is when people get all bent out of shape about it.

No need to revoke anything, some people come off that way who really aren't, but how are you to know without actually knowing them? You can't, so you call it like you see it. Difference is when people get all bent out of shape about it.

Agreed but I am already an ass so I just assume others are similar!

Truth! I really don't have a problem with anyone, but it often seems like people find a way to have a problem with me. I like Juan too. We were hanging out pretty often for a while before his schedule changed. And this thing about changing prices and everything... I'd only be out $45, not the end of the world... but I'd never pull shit like that on someone else, and I was pretty put off that he tried doing it to me, especially in the confrontational way he approached me about it.

Either nobody would come or they'd all show up with guns and baseball bats because men can't just settle problems like men any more.

It didn't used to be like that at all. Basically zero drama. Everyone was friends except for a couple retards and assholes here and there. Then the whole culture started changing about 2-3 years ago. A couple people got butt hurt for various reasons. Everyone split off into a few different cliquey groups. Then the traffic to the forum really exploded when the 3rd Gens were announced and the site staff started to try to get everyone to be all politically correct, most of the good guys DGAF that they wanted to suddenly change everything and AZ in particular didn't take kindly to the whole cultural change going on there, so the moderators went berserk and started singling us out. Most of the good guys who were there to talk trucks and wheel and help each other out went elsewhere and now all that's left are a bunch of noobs getting horrible advice, shitposters, and moderators hell-bent on being the internet police.

I've been censored like a mofo over there lol.
I still BS back and forth with everyone. I don't have any known enemies on either site, but I only wheel with like Jason, Brent, and a couple others

I lobbied the fuck against ur ban....and then asked if anyone has ever skipped rocks in a pond before. Because essentially it's the same thing.
But the worst of it was you never brought it to TW and they still sought u out

I've wheeled a bunch in 2wd. There's plenty of fun to be had in 2wd locally.
Shit Jason and I don't even lock the center dif until we have to.

I lobbied the fuck against ur ban....and then asked if anyone has ever skipped rocks in a pond before. Because essentially it's the same thing.
But the worst of it was you never brought it to TW and they still sought u out

I didnt even get to argue the case, although I did talk to Jberry about it, who wasnt FOR my ban and he said they really reserve the right to ban anyone for anything. I did not author nor post the post so I broke no rules in the code of conduct. They are just a bunch of pussies.

1530654517816.png

1530654653431.png

1530654730456.png

I knew what u were doing. I had my popcorn.
It's interesting seeing u get flamed when u post now :(
I just try to be cordial now so ppl stay off my back lol

I knew what u were doing. I had my popcorn.
It's interesting seeing u get flamed when u post now :(
I just try to be cordial now so ppl stay off my back lol
Yeah, and for no reason. I didn't do anything to anyone. That's why it's so funny that Ryan has me on ignore... I've literally said and done nothing to him haha! I guess being banned at some point for any reason is the TW equivalent of a scarlet letter.
He's chill but his humor doesn't read easily over text sometimes. You'd have to know how I guess
Truth. I think he says things and they come off completely differently than how he intended it to.

Yeah, and for no reason. I didn't do anything to anyone. That's why it's so funny that Ryan has me on ignore... I've literally said and done nothing to him haha! I guess being banned at some point for any reason is the TW equivalent of a scarlet letter.

Truth. I think he says things and they come off completely differently than how he intended it to.

Ryan is just a douche, he doesnt even have a Toyota

Im curious about “the post” you all are mentioning

Back