• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Molle Panel e-bike hands out build.

Got hooked up with risk racing and will be using their lock-n-load pro's to hold the bikes down.
lock_n_load_pro_bike_homepage-5_2048x.progressive.jpg

That's awesome.

picked up a truck tool box for the tongue. gonna have it blasted and powdercoated to match the trailer
C630EE83-FCCB-4A76-BF75-38C8467902A2.jpeg
199A857C-0CA6-40DB-9E19-E3A4D61033C2.jpeg

I read tongue box and my mind went in a completely different direction...

Trailer is coming along great. Look forward to seeing it on the trail.

But not enough luggage on that POS, step up your damn game! I expect more out of you!! Not even a single, vertically mounted, rear facing knock off light bar... I feel like I don't even know you

But not enough luggage on that POS, step up your damn game! I expect more out of you!! Not even a single, vertically mounted, rear facing knock off light bar... I feel like I don't even know you
YEAH BUT I HAVE 2 SIDE FACING ONES. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

Sorta, theres 2X Us Battery 2200 6V batteries in there to run whatever I need to. I have a back wall cut to mount a inverter / charge controller etc if i want to add a solar panel to this. But it just runs some lights so it'll likely never need it.

IMG_8065.JPG

Lookin good dude and plenty of room for matchy matchy overlandy luggage

just wait until i figure out how to bolt the entire rei catalog to it

That crooked stocker is literally unusable. I would be losing my shit. There has to be a way to fix it. Cut the frame out around it and reweld it so the sticker becomes straight.

Back