• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Molle Panel e-bike hands out build.

dog platform is in. might have the wife see up a cushion for the width. gotta get black screws to replace the zinc i had onhand

D3E0F6E3-7501-4ED0-AF25-3E5E06201014.jpeg

Some pics of one of the cars I was there to shoot. Barrel rolled it first corner. It dug into the soil and just pitched over. Rolled back onto its wheels started off and kept shooting. Sadly my buffer filed and this is the last in the sequence.

KOH - ADRIANB07.JPG
KOH - ADRIANB01.JPG
KOH - ADRIANB02.JPG
KOH - ADRIANB03.JPG
KOH - ADRIANB04.JPG
KOH - ADRIANB05.JPG
KOH - ADRIANB06.JPG
KOH - ADRIANB08.JPG

Looks like a great time, hopefully we can make the next Ultra4 event down in April

I wonder what kind of price tag those side by side rigs cost for racing... we've got a few local dirtbike tracks that run sxs races... I'd love to do that.

I wonder what kind of price tag those side by side rigs cost for racing... we've got a few local dirtbike tracks that run sxs races... I'd love to do that.
to be competitive in open desert. $150k plus for the car alone. Short Course you could be competitive far cheaper.

so i’m having knee surgery next friday, and dropping my truck off to get the rear swing out made, i have a relentless fan front bumper in process. i’m thinking about selling my truck but i’ll have a few solid weeks of down time here.

doc literally decided today to do mcl as well as he called it a grade 2.5 tear.

46074339-DDF4-445D-8F82-A047AE6FB593.jpeg

Ugh, that sucks. I've had knee issues my whole life. It hasn't come to surgery yet, but I know it's likely down the line. I'm not looking forward to it. Sorry to hear that you are at that point. What's the prognosis? Doc think it'll actually be beneficial?

Ugh, that sucks. I've had knee issues my whole life. It hasn't come to surgery yet, but I know it's likely down the line. I'm not looking forward to it. Sorry to hear that you are at that point. What's the prognosis? Doc think it'll actually be beneficial?
yeah he’s pretty optimistic it’ll be good.

i have no acl, grade 2 pcl tear, grade 2.5/3 mcl tear, torn meniscus so this will be a night and day difference.

crazy enough i’ve spent day after day in the bike park, on the moto and snowboarding since the accident. just kinda got used to the shit knee but now it’s really been giving way and locking out.

Howd you manage that? Bike accident?
yup.

Whistler canada '12. on my 5th park day, trying to catch a friend who just got there, blew a hand off the bar after a jump in the face of the next small roller. Went over the bars and hit a 4x4 bridge fence post at full speed, maybe wrapped my leg around it, but also flipped over the bridge and fell down a 15 foot cliff. So who knows where the injury actually occurred.

torn acl, mcl, pcl, sinal tibia avulsion, ruptured meniscus, torn patella tendon + dislocated knee cap.

fucked around cleaning garage for the last time in quite some time and mounted the buggywhips to the trailer. not looking forward to rehab but excited to get back to being able to do shit before i’m too old. november will be my 45th birthday and i hope to rip some solid park laps before then.

got something cooking for the truck that i’m pretty stoked on, and so might be be selling some parts off. but such is life.

88D18826-EDCB-4B99-9626-FE43340115EC.jpeg
06A84B97-DE45-4D81-B184-274F810C15A9.jpeg
151E8843-399E-4D16-85F9-02C9A47FBB0A.jpeg
4FE7AE37-7002-431D-BF11-DEC92760E9EC.jpeg
CF387435-D5B2-4A1B-BDE1-5D1761045206.jpeg
4C038C18-6F58-4653-AC9C-5A7540A7E8A1.jpeg

Ouch! Hope you heal quick and feel better soon!

Take the pills! Hope it's a speedy recovery

Doctors say it went well or what? Heal up quick man ?

Back