• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

!!CLEGHORN T3G MEETUP!!

Is this the address to meet?
12701 Towne Center Dr 90703
If not can someone please hook me up with a pin to the meet up spot.

Who’s heading there from SD?? Let’s get a convoy going
Jay, Myself, a buddy of mine from work, and tyler, but were meeting tyler in pendelton, and one more.
shit, i'll meet you guys in Corona. ??? at chik fil a

Did you all decide on where you’re all going to meet up and rout you’re taking up there? I know a couple other coming up from SD.

Ok that’s out of our way. We’ll just meet you all up there
Vons in pacific beach off of garnet at 0600 and we’re rolling out.

Anyone out in the LA area have a pro grille they are looking to get rid of? Thinking about going the Chinese Ebay route for now, but if anyone has a good deal I can pick it up while I'm there.

I got an 18" pro grille if you still want

whoever is coming to the meet tonight at in n out, if you wanna hang out prior to, i will be getting my cmc in vista ca. hit me for details.

949 632 0364!

whoever is coming to the meet tonight at in n out, if you wanna hang out prior to, i will be getting my cmc in vista ca. hit me for details.

949 632 0364!

Hows the cmc going? Speed freak? What freeway you taking up to tustin i can meet u and trail with u up to in n out

Picked this up tonight to use for the meet. It will do for the trail runs

DCA2816B-BE2D-4BA0-9533-6C7A35033A86.jpeg

Quick question maybe you will know. This need to be ran to 12 volts. Says to run it to the fuse box and then the frame. Could I wire it to a cigeret lighter adapter and get the same since it also is 12v?

Back