!!CLEGHORN T3G MEETUP!!

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
T3G-Meet.jpg

TACOMA3G Would like to invite the community to a trailhead meetup at Cleghorn!

The meetup will take place 07-JUly-18 at 0900 at the Cleghorn trailhead. This will be a great opportunity for the community to do some wheeling, show off your Tacos, as well as get to meet one another. This will be T3G's 3rd meetup and we'd love to see you all there. If you need any further information please feel free to message myself Malcolm or Tyler so we can get you out here with us.

Remember, dont forget the spread to word! All are welcome, lets grow our community and have some fun!

Last edited:

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Is it 2wd friendly? Yeah I was that guy lol
Yes because you can literally skip every obstacle and still remain with the rest of the group. The fire road alone will be enjoyable for you.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

Rob Daman

= VII • Aficionado
T3G O.G.
T3G Member
I know several 2wd guys hitting that trail. As suggested just check with the guys who know the offshoots if you can roll 2wd there.

Is it 2wd friendly? Yeah I was that guy lol

951_yota

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Travis
Military
Air Force (Vet.)
T3G Member
you can always say things have come up
Anyone who’s 2wd I still suggest comes out to the meet, as Tyler said earlier you can avoid anything that may not be suitable for your truck, and wede love to have y’all there

I used 4wd i think 2 times only on that trail and both times could of simply pulled around. I say you all get out there and try it out.

SDyota_66

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Chris
Military
Navy (Vet.)
T3G Member
As long as long as I don't have to use the "things have come up" excuse, I plan on making this my first meet up. I don't have much experience, and have been looking for some solid people I can roll with and gain experience. So for the two wheel bubbas, once we hit the chute I'll probably be sticking to the fire road. (Don't want to ding my daily driver.) So you won't be alone.

Top Bottom