• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

!!CLEGHORN T3G MEETUP!!

Been following this thread and thinking about it. Really would like to test out the new wheels and tires. Already have some shit planned for that Saturday but might be able to get out of it. Maybe if some other AZ people are heading out Friday evening and camping I might try and swing it. The whole CA thing kind of ruins my usual gear stuff I carry on a regular basis!
I'm heading out there Friday morning early. Possibly Thursday if I can just to get out of town. I think there were a couple others planning on going out late Friday night and camping near the spot. Check out the Phoenix to Cleghorn Rally thread in the regional thread.

I'm heading out there Friday morning early. Possibly Thursday if I can just to get out of town. I think there were a couple others planning on going out late Friday night and camping near the spot. Check out the Phoenix to Cleghorn Rally thread in the regional thread.
lets go get a beer man. in the afternoon of that friday. I've got a meet coming up that day at 6Pm

If ya
lets go get a beer man. in the afternoon of that friday. I've got a meet coming up that day at 6Pm
If y’all come through SD hit me up and we can grab a beer or two!

I'll be at the meet as well. I'd be down to grab a beer near there. I should be in town early that afternoon at the latest.

I you come through SD to head north stop by the shop and I will get you some swag, and we can shoot the shit and I can live vicariously through you..... (being that you are still in AZ)

I you come through SD to head north stop by the shop and I will get you some swag, and we can shoot the shit and I can live vicariously through you..... (being that you are still in AZ)
I'll be heading out the 10 most likely. If I change my mind and go out that way I will definitely hit you up! You coming up for the run?

I think I wanna go live right by the end of the trail.

I will be there headed out from Lancaster cant wait to meet you guys and take a trail run in the new taco

Anyone out in the LA area have a pro grille they are looking to get rid of? Thinking about going the Chinese Ebay route for now, but if anyone has a good deal I can pick it up while I'm there.

New to this forum. Thinking about heading up there. I have sliders but no skids. Are skid plates required for this trail?

Last edited:
you'd like to think so...
Mike. im not sure yet will figure it out tonight, we are going to drive up the 5 to pendleton meet with tyler and drive up
You guys use FRS radio's, HAM, or CB?

Anyone using a handheld CB? What models , Brands? Or dont bother with a handheld?

Back