• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Arizona Mall Crawls, Trail Runs & Camping Trips

0uTkAsT

9️⃣ Legend
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Silver Sky
Figured I'd start a thread here similar to what we have on "the other site". I will try to keep it up to date with the happenings here as well as do my best to synchronize it with the "other" forum until we can convince everyone else to jump ship.

So feel free to subscribe, share, and plan - I am not taking sole responsibility for social gatherings :cool:

16265291_10153935615775904_6703132988391323904_n.jpg

Hey Jay - I see you have AZ (LE?) plates but your profile says Washington and San Diego... do you just get around a lot, or where do you reside?

Hey Jay - I see you have AZ (LE?) plates but your profile says Washington and San Diego... do you just get around a lot, or where do you reside?
From az stationed in Washington tad in sandiego

So should we kick this off with our inaugural AZT3G Monday Meet? Thinking somewhere lively with good beer and a happy hour, decent parking... What about:

When: Monday, 6/25 starting at 5PM. Happy hour runs from 4-7PM.
Where: The Brass Tap in Mesa Riverview, 1033 N Dobson Rd #104, Mesa, AZ 85201 - there is another location closer to me in Gilbert but the Mesa one is more centralized. If you show up to the one in Gilbert we will all laugh at you because we will no longer get banned for it.
Why: All beers $6.25 and under become $4, over 30 beers to choose from, food specials available as well including off-the menu pizzas, and Monday is "Military and First Responder Day" so you guys get an additional 15% off everything.

@JerryTaco2.0 @JTS2016TACO get in here and start tagging people... I don't have all the new screen names down yet.

If I'm free that day I'm in

would copying the az flag design for stickers be too much
Seeing as how the aztw sticker is just that yea... Lol

yeah im guilty i have one too.
However there's always the possibility of creating one with the az outline & throw in like the taco3g logo inside.... Or something lol

However there's always the possibility of creating one with the az outline & throw in like the taco3g logo inside.... Or something lol
I guess we can figure it out. I’m still gonna be an az member even though I live in Seattle because it makes sense. Az plates az sticker.

I guess we can figure it out. I’m still gonna be an az member even though I live in Seattle because it makes sense. Az plates az sticker.
Gotta rep where you came from ?

Already working on it... thoughts?

I am not a graphic designer and I am literally working with Microsoft fucking Paint so cut me some slack here

AZT3G.png

Already working on it... thoughts?

I am not a graphic designer and I am literally working with Microsoft fucking Paint so cut me some slack here

AZT3G.png
Those last 3 on the right are pretty badass honestly lol my small imagination thought something like the center stickers. But those on the right are tits :cool:

Now that I think about it, it might look best with a white outside border
Those last 3 on the right are pretty badass honestly lol my small imagination thought something like the center stickers. But those on the right are tits :cool:
Thanks, I've narrowed down the design a bit more. Going to start a separate thread to vote on it, then hopefully we can get someone to make a file and get these made!

ETA: Thread is live https://tacoma3g.com/threads/azt3g-stickers.728/

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, it might look best with a white outside border

Thanks, I've narrowed down the design a bit more. Going to start a separate thread to vote on it, then hopefully we can get someone to make a file and get these made!

ETA: Thread is live https://tacoma3g.com/threads/azt3g-stickers.728/
I have a sticker guy that used to do all mine. But I'm pretty sure tw already has a sticker guy so let me know if anything to get prices through my guy lol

I have a sticker guy that used to do all mine. But I'm pretty sure tw already has a sticker guy so let me know if anything to get prices through my guy lol
What we mostly need right now is a clean file. I set up a poll in the other thread to vote on the design but someone is essentially going to have to recreate it in some legitimate software before we can start pricing stickers and patches and such.

BUMP! Inaugural AZT3G Monday Meet!

When: Monday, 6/25 starting at 5PM. Happy hour runs from 4-7PM.

Where: The Brass Tap in Mesa Riverview, 1033 N Dobson Rd #104, Mesa, AZ 85201 - there is another location closer to me in Gilbert but the Mesa one is more centralized. If you show up to the one in Gilbert we will all laugh at you because we will no longer get banned for it.

Why: All beers $6.25 and under become $4, over 30 beers to choose from, food specials available as well including off-the menu pizzas, and Monday is "Military and First Responder Day" so you guys get an additional 15% off everything.

What we mostly need right now is a clean file. I set up a poll in the other thread to vote on the design but someone is essentially going to have to recreate it in some legitimate software before we can start pricing stickers and patches and such.
I've had my guy design & make an entirely new banner before. So I can send him the winner & ask him how much it'll be to create & tweak to perfection lol you can look up his work on Facebook under "The decal bar"

I've had my guy design & make an entirely new banner before. So I can send him the winner & ask him how much it'll be to create & tweak to perfection lol you can look up his work on Facebook under "The decal bar"
Cool, let's wait to see what @Tyler thinks. I don't even have permission to use the logo yet haha. And Tyler is already working with a sticker guy so he may want to stick with that dude and run these through the T3G Store so he can control his own profit margins and such.

True... I just thought of ways to sneak it past the mods.. But.... Yea. Lmao

Haha Tyler has put together an awesome site, I definitely don't want to step on toes or overstep my bounds.

I agree. So far it does seem a bit better as far as comparing the website itself to tw.

I'm just debating saving for a trip to cancun or getting the truck done up. Tough decisions. Lol

Back