• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Arizona Mall Crawls, Trail Runs & Camping Trips

For anyone showing up we are inside at a table in the tall part of the restaurant

I’m glad Mayr and I were finally able to meet you’all. Had a great time and looking forward to our next get together.

Thanks @Bird dog @JTS2016TACO @JerryTaco2.0 and @hellppy for coming out tonight!

IMG_20180718_205043-1460x973.jpg

Sorry I missed you guys tonight. Wife didn't get home from work until late. Had to stay with the kiddo. Next time for sure.

Any one want to go off roading Friday night or Saturday?

Might be down for a trail run Saturday depending on whether or not I get the little projects done on the truck by then.
Cool man keep me posted. What area are you in?

My buddy wants to do table Mesa out by the I17 where terminator is. We will probably play on both right side and left side. Leaving my place at 9am take about an hour to get there so about 10am. If any one wants to join more then welcome!! :cool:(y) He has a second gen

Would've been a great day for a trail run! My daughter's karate class right in the middle of the day has been killing my dirt time lately. Only one more week left in this session!!

We are open, the only concern is traffic.

We are open, the only concern is traffic.
Earlier is better then I presume? I can be there as early as 4pm but most others probably won't start arriving until 5:30-6pm.

Damn you guys on the east side! I need to leave work early and make it to one of these meetups.

5:30 - 6:00pm sounds good to us. Count us in.

Back