• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Arizona Mall Crawls, Trail Runs & Camping Trips

I no longer live on that side of town I am out

Bump!

Abuelo's Chandler

Tuesday 8/7

4:30-7pm

Map: https://goo.gl/maps/15opdgdZVc62

Happy Hour:

1533053858501.png

Ugh, something came up and we may not be able to make it to the meet tonight dudes! If we can't break in time, I hope y'all have a good time without us.

Well after waiting for an hour at the meet spot with no one here I think I’ll go home...

I’m sorry to report that I won’t be able to make it tonight. Had family issues.

Thanks for your concern. Mayr is just having problems with her fibromyalgia

Any one want to off road Saturday or Sunday?

Saturday night run tablemesa the right side and Sunday morning butcher Jones

Any of my fellow Arizonians fish much? Any nice/secret fishing gems, lakes, rivers, creeks?

Any of my fellow Arizonians fish much? Any nice/secret fishing gems, lakes, rivers, creeks?
I can't speak for anyone here but there's a few fishermen over on TW. I have a feeling good fishing spots are going to be like good shooting spots though... if anyone has one, they're probably going to be tight-lipped about it.

Whens the next meet in AZ?

Back