• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Arizona Mall Crawls, Trail Runs & Camping Trips

Okay, so roll call. Who's gonna join in the fun on Saturday? We can meet in the Butcher Jones parking lot at say 7:30.. Or at my case prior and then head out. Once most of the group is there, we can head on in. Lemme know who plans on coming.

I think we'll be out there earlier and may just try to catch you guys in passing to say hi.

I'm planning on being there. I've got plans to work on my buddies F-150 after I get outta work in the morning then we'll bring the Taco up.

Is @hellppy coming or is he having chemo:D:D

Already working on it... thoughts?

I am not a graphic designer and I am literally working with Microsoft fucking Paint so cut me some slack here

AZT3G.png

Those are badass

Who wants to do a Saigon Pho takeover Monday, July 2nd at 5pm?

This is a delicious and ridiculously cheap little hole in the wall with some amazing food on Alma School between Ray and Warner in Chandler.

Sound off, who's in?

Might be down!

Okay, so how does everyone feel about a Saturday night butcher Jones run? 2wd friendly, can hang out by the water and have as much or as little fun as everyone wants
Time? I'm assuming "night run" means late since it doesn't get dark until fucking 8 o'clock right now haha

Wish I saw this sooner I just made a hot date plan.

For meets I don’t get off till 6ish so any way to make them later or Friday/ weekends?

Those are badass

Might be down!

Wish I saw this sooner I just made a hot date plan.

For meets I don’t get off till 6ish so any way to make them later or Friday/ weekends?
I think most get off around 5 or 6 so meets will usually be after that

Might be down!
I don't think it's happening at this point, hasn't gained traction on either site.
Here's the deal, I always did Monday Happy Hour meets on TW and they were very successful. Since Happy Hours usually run from 3 or 4 to 7ish that's when I set them up for. Besides, I'm off work by 3 or 4pm so any later than that and I'm already at home in my underwear 3 beers deep.

You're more than welcome to set up your own meets whenever. I just don't think there's quite enough traffic on this site so far to have a good turnout yet.

Yoooooooooo idea. Tuesday night taco run before the 4th?????

I am off Wednesday if any one else is too?

Yoooooooooo idea. Tuesday night taco run before the 4th?????
I'm down so long as they some good ass tacos like Elmer's or New Mexican Grill...

I would say Los Dos over by you on Warner but I heard they shut that location down permanently?

I'm down so long as they some good ass tacos like Elmer's or New Mexican Grill...

I would say Los Dos over by you on Warner but I heard they shut that location down permanently?

I meant off road lol! We can grab tacos too

I meant off road lol! We can grab tacos too
Oh
anonymous.gif
well I'm down for a taco run if it involves machaca or carne asada and a deep fryer, otherwise I'm out. Can't do night runs with the kiddo.

Oh
anonymous.gif
well I'm down for a taco run if it involves machaca or carne asada and a deep fryer, otherwise I'm out. Can't do night runs with the kiddo.
Got it! Understood

I was thinking about heading to Sedona and doing a broken arrow run on Wednesday during the day. Anyone else want to go? I have to work early on the 5th so not much hope of a night run.

I was thinking about heading to Sedona and doing a broken arrow run on Wednesday during the day. Anyone else want to go? I have to work early on the 5th so not much hope of a night run.
Super tempting even though I'm still stock, but I think the wife has plans for the 4th already...

I would love to but can’t either. Want to night run 7/3?

Hey anyone want to do some light trailing Friday night 7/6? I am off at 6ish and it’s wont be dark till 8 but we can meet up around 7:30 then head to trail head? Something anyone can do that way we don’t exclude any one. Looking to go around 4 peaks area or up by Table Mesa area. Let me know!!

Guys let’s hit the trails tonight for like an hour get muddy

Hey dudes and dudets I am going off roading Saturday 7/14 looking to hit

2D9F5755-8B65-405C-9470-08A4417EFD99.png

Maybe Bartlet Resivoir, saguaro lake, 4 peaks if anyone wants to join it be after 12pm but not sure how much after 12 even if we get there at 3 dark is 8 and I got plenty of light

Last edited:
Reminder! Happy Hour meet tonight at Islamorada in Riverview 4:30-7pm! We have reservations in the bar area, if anyone beats me there just tell them you're with the Tacoma group. (y)

Last edited:
Reminder! Happy Hour meet tonight at Islamorada in Riverview 4:30-7pm! We have reservations in the bar area, if anyone beats me there just tell them you're with the Tacoma group. (y)

Here in the parking lot already haha didn’t feel like driving all the way home from work just to turn around and come back

Back