• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Arizona Mall Crawls, Trail Runs & Camping Trips

Can I bring my civic? Truck is down.....hard down.
Dude you know you can... I rolled in to many meets with that frickin Si. In fact @Techoma probably remembers when I brought it to one of the meets, hit my head on the C-pillar for the 300th time and punched it and dented the roof.

So should we kick this off with our inaugural AZT3G Monday Meet? Thinking somewhere lively with good beer and a happy hour, decent parking... What about:

When: Monday, 6/25 starting at 5PM. Happy hour runs from 4-7PM.
Where: The Brass Tap in Mesa Riverview, 1033 N Dobson Rd #104, Mesa, AZ 85201 - there is another location closer to me in Gilbert but the Mesa one is more centralized. If you show up to the one in Gilbert we will all laugh at you because we will no longer get banned for it.
Why: All beers $6.25 and under become $4, over 30 beers to choose from, food specials available as well including off-the menu pizzas, and Monday is "Military and First Responder Day" so you guys get an additional 15% off everything.

@JerryTaco2.0 @JTS2016TACO get in here and start tagging people... I don't have all the new screen names down yet.
Do they have food there as well? Never been to this place, but I read "beer" and I'm interested.

Anyone coming to the meet tonight? I'd like to get a head count... 5-7 PM at the Brass Tap in Mesa Riverview if you missed it.

ETA: Due to a lack of interest / response tonight's Monday Meet has been cancelled.

Last edited:
Just got back from a business trip to Vegas. Wish I coulda made it

It would be cool if it was on a weekend , that way maybe I can make the trip down to Phoenix area :)
Absolutely. We try to do Happy Hour meets at least every other Monday and save the weekends for our trail runs and such, but that doesn't mean we can't do both.

Whereabouts are you located? Pinetop, Whiteriver? That's such a beautiful part of the state, maybe we can get something together to come to you and have you show us some of your favorite trails!

Absolutely. We try to do Happy Hour meets at least every other Monday and save the weekends for our trail runs and such, but that doesn't mean we can't do both.

Whereabouts are you located? Pinetop, Whiteriver? That's such a beautiful part of the state, maybe we can get something together to come to you and have you show us some of your favorite trails!
heck yeah man that would be cool. i live in Pinetop . There are quite a few dirt roads i haven't explored enough but definitely a lot of trails

Monday's are iffy for me as well lol too much crap to do

Who wants to do a Saigon Pho takeover Monday, July 2nd at 5pm?

This is a delicious and ridiculously cheap little hole in the wall with some amazing food on Alma School between Ray and Warner in Chandler.

Sound off, who's in?

Set it up and they will come! I'm out because #dadlife and I have #noneofthelumens
I think the remainder of the crew has more than enough lumens to compensate for those who have #noneofthelumens

The front of my truck has somewhere in the 100k lumen ballpark:cool:

Okay, so how does everyone feel about a Saturday night butcher Jones run? 2wd friendly, can hang out by the water and have as much or as little fun as everyone wants
Time? I'm assuming "night run" means late since it doesn't get dark until fucking 8 o'clock right now haha

Yeah, we can start a little earlier but post sundown is doing to be best
Hmm... possibly down. I can troll @JTS2016TACO with my Amazon special reverse bulbs haha.

Then again I'll have the kid so we may roll out early and just catch you guys for a bit at the lake and then head out. Bed time and all.

Back