• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

You do put tension on that hook yes?

Not exactly sure what you're asking, but this isn't going to be my final set up.

Get a flatlink! Looks wicked though!

Thanks! I've got one in the box! I ordered it at the same time as fairlead. I just need to get electrical wired up so I can pull back the line and the flatlink up to the fairlead. Also, I didn't have snap ring pliers and when I went to HD, they had some stupid pricey one that I didn't think was worth it. I'm going to borrow one from work call it a day.

Upgraded to @CaliRaisedLED blacked out taillights! Now we finish the headlights!
B0F76F65-E6BC-4E0D-B61B-8E85F60C6294.jpeg
A172D2B6-CAD3-4DD9-8C06-3A8CAEF68AB4.jpeg
4D298EC5-1648-4D4D-8D48-1A855D91FAED.jpeg
Thank you for choosing!

I installed the Meso turn signals and the color matched pieces under the headlights.
Turn signals were cake. Head light pieces.... pain in the ass. Forgot what a pain it was to take the front bumper from the factory off. And even harder with an aftermarket one on. But overall. I love them
9344A2A4-7637-4C5F-A4DD-2CB4AC0E2F21.jpeg

I installed the Meso turn signals and the color matched pieces under the headlights.
Turn signals were cake. Head light pieces.... pain in the ass. Forgot what a pain it was to take the front bumper from the factory off. And even harder with an aftermarket one on. But overall. I love them
9344A2A4-7637-4C5F-A4DD-2CB4AC0E2F21.jpeg
That looks fresh as hell dude.

I like the mounting. Is it just holes drilled through the box, screwed into plates on the rail?

What did you put in it?
Its mounted to the rail with outer limits supply quick release. I have a My Medic MyFak kit and a standard first aid kit from amazon.
1582405666831.png
1582405706658.png

uca1.jpg
Started the Install of the Icon S2 secondary kit. I am hoping to get in to Demello soon to have them complete the shock install requires welding and some fine tuning of the placement of the bottom shock tabs that need to be welded in.
s21.jpg

uca1.jpg
Started the Install of the Icon S2 secondary kit. I am hoping to get in to Demello soon to have them complete the shock install requires welding and some fine tuning of the placement of the bottom shock tabs that need to be welded in.
s21.jpg
You’re not gonna do after market lcas

uca1.jpg
s21.jpg
Do you know the measurement of the threads on the shock? Like how much preload you have there.

I just put my curved 38” light bar on my roof rack.... plenty of lights now...

Are those red lights on the front? No legal problems with that?

Back