• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

Tacoma3G is a beginner-friendly 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma (2016-2023 model-years) forum. We are a community of people who are focused on good information and good vibes. T3G is the passion-project of a USMC/Toyota technician.

What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

You do put tension on that hook yes?

Not exactly sure what you're asking, but this isn't going to be my final set up.

Get a flatlink! Looks wicked though!

Thanks! I've got one in the box! I ordered it at the same time as fairlead. I just need to get electrical wired up so I can pull back the line and the flatlink up to the fairlead. Also, I didn't have snap ring pliers and when I went to HD, they had some stupid pricey one that I didn't think was worth it. I'm going to borrow one from work call it a day.

Attachments

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    121.4 KB · Views: 84
I installed the Meso turn signals and the color matched pieces under the headlights.
Turn signals were cake. Head light pieces.... pain in the ass. Forgot what a pain it was to take the front bumper from the factory off. And even harder with an aftermarket one on. But overall. I love them
9344A2A4-7637-4C5F-A4DD-2CB4AC0E2F21.webp

I installed the Meso turn signals and the color matched pieces under the headlights.
Turn signals were cake. Head light pieces.... pain in the ass. Forgot what a pain it was to take the front bumper from the factory off. And even harder with an aftermarket one on. But overall. I love them View attachment 19371
That looks fresh as hell dude.

I like the mounting. Is it just holes drilled through the box, screwed into plates on the rail?

What did you put in it?
I think I found the quick release kit. Like 85$ and you pull a string and it pops out.

I like the mounting. Is it just holes drilled through the box, screwed into plates on the rail?

What did you put in it?
Its mounted to the rail with outer limits supply quick release. I have a My Medic MyFak kit and a standard first aid kit from amazon.
1582405666831.webp
1582405706658.webp

View attachment 19405 Started the Install of the Icon S2 secondary kit. I am hoping to get in to Demello soon to have them complete the shock install requires welding and some fine tuning of the placement of the bottom shock tabs that need to be welded in.
View attachment 19406
Do you know the measurement of the threads on the shock? Like how much preload you have there.

Back