• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

“A mandatory update is required”

I’ve never seen this. Maybe it will make Entune not suck?

7DF61295-893A-4F34-A4CE-EDB418441185.jpeg

I’d done a few of those. It always still sucked. Usually they were removing apps

I will sell the 700s. They are 3.0 14 inch 700LB springs if anyone is interested. I will let them go for $100 as long you cover shipping.

does buying a few things to install in the spring count? Currently 7in of snow outside and in the single digits. Nope

does buying a few things to install in the spring count? Currently 7in of snow outside and in the single digits. Nope
I'm honestly ready for a good dusting. We usually don't see any significant snowfall until late Jan-Feb.

Just dropped off this severely weighted down thing off at the shop. Four new tires in the bed, the suspension on the rack.

IMG_4618.jpgIMG_4619.jpg
Spent some time in Western TN camping at my hunting lease, trying to get this buck.
CE95AF77-9C4C-4C7E-AC0B-2AE1F7CA1869.jpeg
0754EF4A-2C9A-47D5-88DE-96EF947BD8F9.jpeg
0CCFEC51-3006-4B04-86C4-9F359194777F.jpeg
1494F586-AB90-4F5A-8457-16B50496EB6A.jpeg
That buck looks like he knows he got caught sneaking around :LOL:

Installed a fumoto valve over the weekend. Hearing mixed things about it, figured I'd put it in for the winter while I fix my broken skidplate. It's been 5 days so far, and a 400 mile trip, and no problems yet.
20221202_151823.jpg

I’m contemplating wrapping my roof panel in white similar to a fj cruiser. just the roof panel I have a voodoo blue if that helps the image in your head
07307D9E-074A-4C3A-A123-1DB841C10A8D.jpeg

GFC_MOLLE_Panel-5.jpg

Installed this on my V2 GFC! Super rad product that we're running a limited (and discounted) group buy for soon with Backwoods Adventure Mods. More info to come...

I'm stoked. Should have some updated gear/accessory pics soon. Let me know if you have any questions!
I have been looking for something like this to go at the front end of my Leitner designs rack. Think it could be modified to fit that?

I have been looking for something like this to go at the front end of my Leitner designs rack. Think it could be modified to fit that?
It's a flat panel with cutouts. Depends on a few things. I could send you general dimensions, but it's tough to say. Just about anything is possible, though, lol.

I've been bored while waiting for my sliders to get built so I grabbed the Total Chaos Bed Stiffeners. I wasn't completely sure these were necessary with an unweighted bed until I noticed some chipping towards the top of the rear corners that could only have come from flexing while offroading, so these are a worthwhile pickup for sure even with no weight. The worst part of the install was masking the bolts after torquing to hide the bright brass look, but it came out great. These have perfect fitment and don't require any trimming of the factory bed mat. I like that they're low profile and go all the way up to the top of bed.

[IMG]

I've been bored while waiting for my sliders to get built so I grabbed the Total Chaos Bed Stiffeners. I wasn't completely sure these were necessary with an unweighted bed until I noticed some chipping towards the top of the rear corners that could only have come from flexing while offroading, so these are a worthwhile pickup for sure even with no weight. The worst part of the install was masking the bolts after torquing to hide the bright brass look, but it came out great. These have perfect fitment and don't require any trimming of the factory bed mat. I like that they're low profile and go all the way up to the top of bed.

[IMG]

Installed weBoost.

406 Camper

Back