• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

Am I alone in thinking that he has taken the sticker obsession perhaps just a little too far? I get that they are cheap "mods", just definitely not my personal taste. Then again, the only thing I put stickers on is my cooler.
Just giving the people what they want! :) These were based on several member requests.

Am I alone in thinking that he has taken the sticker obsession perhaps just a little too far? I get that they are cheap "mods", just definitely not my personal taste. Then again, the only thing I put stickers on is my cooler.

Hey man. It's not like I'm spray painting my dash and engine bay bits red! Lol
I know where to draw the line

I like the interior black out kit he makes. Getting rid of chrome should get praise

Hey man. It's not like I'm spray painting my dash and engine bay bits red! Lol
I know where to draw the line

I like the interior black out kit he makes. Getting rid of chrome should get praise
It's not spray paint, it's Plasti-dip and it's amazingly amazing so you can just go and fuck right off.. Lol ummmm and I may or may not have seen that the abortion in reference also got color changing "rock lights, footwell lights and "raptor" lights"... Next. Fucking. Level!

It's not spray paint, it's Plasti-dip and it's amazingly amazing so you can just go and fuck right off.. Lol ummmm and I may or may not have seen that the abortion in reference also got color changing "rock lights, footwell lights and "raptor" lights"... Next. Fucking. Level!

Lmao. You saw correct. Thought I was back in the tuner days when fast and furious dropped. Lucky our windshield nozzles arent exposed or they'd be LED for trail lights

Lmao. You saw correct. Thought I was back in the tuner days when fast and furious dropped. Lucky our windshield nozzles arent exposed or they'd be LED for trail lights
it's those "subtle" details...

that make me want to throw up

71972B2B-EA78-4106-A8E7-E43FF0E7B6F5.jpeg
Threw some dice in there & made it 3 wheel today lol

Love the turn signal & tail light deletes from @importequipment !!! This is a couple days after install, but still...
unnamed.jpg

tvdvinyldecals.com. Be sure to use the discount code TACOMA3G10 to get a 10% discount on your order.

Backed it up then pulled it forward. Real eventful day here

Ummm, it's at the dealer replacing transfer case and power steering fluid and replacing a damaged rear brake line.. gotta love that extended warranty

Hey man, free is free. Plus, my garage is hot as balls and I'm an entitled white priveledge overlander. I need ac and an iceteamochafrappucino before I can even consider turning a wrench
So should I bring iceteamochafrappucinos instead of IPAs this weekend then? Six to one half a dozen the other to me, I feel gay as fuck buying either one :LOL::coffee:

So should I bring iceteamochafrappucinos instead of IPAs this weekend then? Six to one half a dozen the other to me, I feel gay as fuck buying either one :LOL::coffee:
Something tells me it's not the purchasing of beverages that makes you feel GAF. :)

Back