• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

WarFab B.S. thread.

WarFabArmor

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.warfabarmor.com
2016 SR5 DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
Yeah, just like it says, this is the spot for BS as it relates to us.
Have a question? Want some clarification? Want to see other pics? Have pics of our gear on your truck? Have suggestions? Want to get out and wheel with us? Or just want a place to shoot the shit with us - This is the place for all that.

Good mailcall day today.
Got our T3G sticker as well as our new sticker colors in. Love when our decal guy has fun when we say surprise us with colors.
6EB08C44-AF29-4B91-852E-EA3994F69269.jpeg
017C8378-3E9A-4AB4-AE39-4F4C68FFF9C9.jpeg
A4CAA0C9-A109-4333-B3CC-022448C1F59A.jpeg

F9A39399-5EF5-4757-A601-20533B92E59F.jpeg

So many people brag about being ‘high clearance’ or ‘best approach angle’ or whatever nonsense they want to throw out there. But who really tests their stuff? I don’t mean going up roads a stock rav4 can run. I mean really testing. Putting the bumper against rocks and driving forward to see how well it holds, deliberately getting truck in a bad spot so the winching is hard. Intentionally finds the rocks to smack and drag their sliders on? It’s one thing to say your product is ______, but go prove it. Show that it works. That it makes sense. That it clears. That it takes the hits. Shout out to the folks that do. ??
#putuporshutup #doittoit #trailproven #protecttheride #tacoma #nofakinthefunkroundhere

Saw your truck in Canyon City yesterday as you were coming into town by the Prison. I was in my BBP going the other way to hit the river..

If you've got more gear to drop, I'll give you my address!
Btw, truck looks awesome, about broke my neck trying to get a better look as I went by.

If you've got more gear to drop, I'll give you my address!
Btw, truck looks awesome, about broke my neck trying to get a better look as I went by.
Thank you. Was first long trip with it, felt good.
hahah, well if you snag anything like those guys I can work something out LOL

I love this situation. Need to test your product so you just throw it on your HC bed and test it. No need to look pretty.
Beat way to do it. Figure we get into uglier spots than most. Drug the Jeep around with it. Got the nose of truck wedged and winched it back. Side some lateral load pulls. Backed into a few boulders and such. Has to work.

Little bedrack we built for one of our previous customers.
He was looking for a rack for his RTT that fit over his soft top. But he also needed the tent to be easier to remove than take the mount hardware off each time. As well as wanting to be able to still haul larger things in his bed without needing the rack removed.
What we came up with was removable cross bars that has horizontal hardware making it easier to access. We also gave him extra cross bars so the tent stays attached to the cross bars all the time, and prevents having to undo RTT hardware. This also allows him to remove the rear cross bars when he rolls up his soft top and load bulky items. We were able to fit the rack as tight to the topper as possible, and keep mounting height lower than his cab rack.

Attachments

• IMG957800.jpg
    IMG957800.jpg
    464.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG957801.jpg
    IMG957801.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 140
Also, after wrapping some stuff on orders, we went and picked up a shop work horse. We have been needing something to make hauling and supply runs a little easier and I am tired of beating on my personal stuff. We have a local industry friend we have done some work for that was updating his fleet, and made us a great deal on this thing. Air bags, manual trans and the V10. Keeps our maintenance down and a better price initially.
90036950_1379239155593929_8001419283835912192_o.jpg

COVID UPDATE:

Just wanted to post up so everyone knows whats going on. We have about 10 pallets sitting to go for shipping tomorrow and tuesday, with several others ready for packaging.
Colorado has just regulated us to cut 50% of staffing that cant work remotely. As we don't use a big space for most of our stuff, and we share another shop space with other businesses, this means we will be down to one person in at a time. We are working on ways to coordinate splitting who is working when/rotating so we can keep things running as quickly as possible. Katie will still be doing a lot of the emails/social stuff, just from home as she has been for the last week. We are still anticipating all orders from the bumper sale be out by this upcoming weekend. Freight PRO/BOL numbers arent available ahead of time like regular ground is, so you wont see tracking info/site updated until the item is already shipped. If you have any questions, please reach out. Some of you, we are working with different carriers as some wont offer pickup at terminal due to lockdowns/limited interaction orders. So far the whole COVID thing hasnt been super crazy impact on us, but we are starting to see more suppliers have issues getting materials out/in, so this is all changing daily. Appreciate everyones patience and communication.

Well, our appeal hearing went well today. We were granted approval to get back at it. However, WHEN we can get back at it and get to ship has yet to be told. We were told earliest would be end of the week, but they should let us know tomorrow. SOOOOO ready to get back in the shop. Tired of trying to do crap at the house.

Woohoo. Got to the shop today. We get to start prepping for opening up on Monday!

Still not allowed any p2p yet, but we can start building and shipping again. Will be setting up shipments tonight and tomorrow for the folks that have been waiting.
Then I can start tackling parts from laser on the pre order stuff. FINALLY!

Back