• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

UPDATED: AZT3G Stickers

A or B

• A

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • B

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't want a sticker

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like B. Way better than anything I could have made! Especially in paint

Thanks guys. If any of you are good with Photoshop, I need a good, clean, print quality file before we can proceed.

@Jay did you have any luck?

the sticker would be cool using the original arizona colors

I dont even live in AZ and I want one of those because it's so nice looking.

So glad I got turned on to this site. It is really refreshing to see how well you work as a team trying to make this a tier one resource.
Good on you Brothers and thank you.

Thanks guys!

UPDATE

I have the ability to start printing these (below) as soon as next week with 10 confirmed pre-orders. Let me know if you're interested and I will add your name to the list below. I can sell these for $5.50 per sticker shipped. Proceeds will cover production costs and remainder will be donated to the site.

The white border will be the edge of the sticker - no gray background.
These will be printed on outdoor-rated weatherproof gloss vinyl and sized 5" Wide x 5.75" Tall.

1531091360181.png

AZT3G Sticker Order List:
1. @0uTkAsT

Last edited:
Please add me to the sticker list.

I’m in to get one! Thanks for getting all of this put together.

Back