UPDATED: AZT3G Stickers

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

A or B

• A

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • B

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't want a sticker

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
The AZT3G stickers are finally available! I order these in small batches so availability may be limited. Send me a private message to order!

- Cost is $5.00 per sticker in person (cash) or $6.00 per sticker including postage and PayPal fees.
-
Any profits will be donated to the site.
- These are die cut; the white border is the edge of the sticker (no gray background as shown in the proof below).
- Printed on strong, scratch-resistant 4 mil weatherproof gloss vinyl - stands up well to heat and regular washing.
- 5" Wide x 5.75" Tall - perfect for back windows, bumpers, laptops, tool boxes, etc.
- These stick very well to smooth, clean surfaces and do not shred or leave residue when removed.

Contact me via private message to order!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 643

Nice work dude. I'm digging B. Let's show some love to our new home and make these stickers happen. I'm happy to make a donation or front production costs

ShankedT4R

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Tim
T3G Member
I would go with B
Now I have to buy a 3rd gen to put it on
But where’s the patch?

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member

hellppy

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Sean
T3G Member
With Tyler's permission, I would like to use the T3G logo to start us down the path of getting some AZT3G stickers made. I only have MS Paint to work with but I've come up with the following designs... hopefully they don't suck. Someone would need to clean up the files or create brand new ones to get them ready for printing, but then we could sell them for a nominal amount and donate the proceeds to the site, just like the official T3G stickers.

Share your thoughts below unless it's negative feedback, in which case you can direct that shit straight to 's inbox.

Dude, very nice work! I love that we 3 get banned on TW less than a week ago and have found a great new home! Annnd, you've already got an AZT3G sticker in the works! Awesome man!

Enjoihavok

= III • Silver
First Name
Erik
T3G Member
b, is the nicer design, but the proportions are off, the rays are to fat and short, the 3g part is good along the side, but would have to adjust the star and rays.

The guy that made my last stickers does normal vinyl stuff for about a $1 a sticker, I’m not sure if Tim’s guy does it cheaper, but once there is a final copy I can get a quote from him as well.

Last edited:

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
Looks great! Thanks for putting the work in! I'd be for whatever but would also like some smaller ones for decorating things like my bottle rocket koozie(y)
That's a good idea! We should offer a couple different sizes... maybe a 2.5" tall version and a 6" tall version? I think that would probably cover most bases from trucks to laptops to coolers and that kind of shit.

ETA: Or just sell them in a 3-pack with two 2.5" ones and one 6" one? I like that idea more.

Lord Humongous

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jimmy
T3G Member
That's a good idea! We should offer a couple different sizes... maybe a 2.5" tall version and a 6" tall version? I think that would probably cover most bases from trucks to laptops to coolers and that kind of shit.

ETA: Or just sell them in a 3-pack with two 2.5" ones and one 6" one? I like that idea more.
In for a 3 pack!!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Nice job, voted for B!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Cool! Is this something your sticker guy might be willing to do so we can run them through the T3G Store or would you rather we just handle this locally and donate proceeds to the site?

Jay have you had a chance to play with the file at all?
The store is getting overhauled and when that goes live it’s gonna have a lot of different shit on it, including specialized things like this. That being said, we can defintely run these on the store when it’s up but if you want to start now and have a few made for yourselves, you could do that.

Stickermule.com is where I reccommend. Unlike our current rectangular stickers, the “T3G classic”, your design is perfect for a die cut sticker.

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Cool! Is this something your sticker guy might be willing to do so we can run them through the T3G Store or would you rather we just handle this locally and donate proceeds to the site?

Jay have you had a chance to play with the file at all?
I will when I get home in a few.

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
The store is getting overhauled and when that goes live it’s gonna have a lot of different shit on it, including specialized things like this. That being said, we can defintely run these on the store when it’s up but if you want to start now and have a few made for yourselves, you could do that.

Stickermule.com is where I reccommend. Unlike our current rectangular stickers, the “T3G classic”, your design is perfect for a die cut sticker.
Awesome! Sounds good. We might do an initial run and then just send you files and such to sell through the store after that.
I will when I get home in a few.
Cool man, no rush. Once we have a file suitable for printing we can figure out pricing and such.

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
With Tyler's permission, I would like to use the T3G logo to start us down the path of getting some AZT3G stickers made. I only have MS Paint to work with but I've come up with the following designs... hopefully they don't suck. Someone would need to clean up the files or create brand new ones to get them ready for printing, but then we could sell them for a nominal amount and donate the proceeds to the site, just like the official T3G stickers.

Share your thoughts below unless it's negative feedback, in which case you can direct that shit straight to 's inbox.
okay so can you message me where you got the picture at because i am trying at it looks like crap

Top Bottom