• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

UPDATED: AZT3G Stickers

A or B

• A

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • B

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't want a sticker

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I should be receiving the first batch of stickers Friday, once they're here and look satisfactory I'll send out PMs and have everyone send me payments by PayPal, and I'll get them mailed out Monday. We could also set up a Monday meet and hand them out then too.

They're here! I will start the process of receiving payments and sending these out tomorrow!

IMG_20180712_170453-1209x1612.jpg

IMG_20180712_170250-1209x1612.jpg

Forgot about this thread! I need more stickers!!!
If there is extra I will take one.

Ok guys, stickers are here! I tried to PM instructions but currently you can only have 5 people in a single PM so it just wasn't going to work.

Two ways to get your sticker(s):
1) Meet me in person and pay $5 cash per sticker (we're overdue for a meet anyways...)
2) Pay by PayPal to have them shipped and pay $5.50 per sticker, sent as a regular payment to undividedusa@yahoo.com
If sending a PayPal payment, be sure to mention the AZT3G Sticker and your username in the comments, and provide your mailing address.

AZT3G Sticker Order List:
1. @0uTkAsT - Paid
2. @Man Of Steel TRD - Pending
3. @Jay - Pending
4. @Bird dog - Pending
5. @hellppy x2 - Pending
6. @JTS2016TACO - Pending
7. @taco_del_infierno x2 - Pending
8. @AzBarcelona - Pending
9. @TSAVO - Pending
10. @moostache - Pending
11. @JerryTaco2.0 x2 - Pending
12. @mh.meier x4 - Pending
13. @FCosio16 - Pending
14. @SDyota_66 - Pending
15. @azshooter40 - Pending
16. @SR5 PRO x2 - Pending

Let's get this going. :cool:

Just sent the money through PayPal. Thanks for doing this!

Last edited:
Just a reminder, if anyone is interested in coming to hang out and grab your AZT3G stickers in person, we're having a meet next Wednesday, July 18th 4:30 - 7:00 PM at Islamorada Fish Company (Bass Pro) in Riverview.

AZT3G Sticker Order List:
1. @0uTkAsT - Paid
2. @Man Of Steel TRD - Paid
3. @Jay - Paid
4. @Bird dog - Paid
5. @hellppy x2 - Pending
6. @JTS2016TACO - Pending
7. @taco_del_infierno x2 - Paid
8. @AzBarcelona - Paid
9. @TSAVO - Paid
10. @moostache - Paid
11. @JerryTaco2.0 x2 - Pending
12. @mh.meier x4 - Pending
13. @FCosio16 - Paid
14. @SDyota_66 - Paid
15. @azshooter40 - Pending
16. @SR5 PRO x2 - Pending

Last edited:
Reminder! Meet tonight at Islamorada in Riverview! Come get your stikkarz!!

We have reservations in the bar area, if anyone beats me there just tell them you're with the Tacoma group. (y)

Last edited:
Back