• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Thoughts on Hammer Hangers shackle hangers?

I just ordered your limiting strap tabs. Is there a guide somewhere for how to instal the limit straps? How to properly measure etc.?

Thanks Hunter, I don't remember whether you have shock relocation or not. I only have a recommendation for axle tab location for with shock relocation currently

Just installed hangers and 3.6 shackles today! Admittedly, this is a bit above my skill and tool set so I had it done by "Built by Bruno".
If you are in Central FL, this guy is great! He did it in 4 hours. It would've taken me a month and cost at least one finger, maybe two.
Immediately noticed ride quality improvement. I live at the end of a long washboard dirt road and taking it home this afternoon is where I noticed the biggest difference. No jitter or shaking in the rear even at higher speeds. It just felt solid. @ARCHIVE great product! Thank you!

1672700202958.png

1672700240258.png
1672700275211.png

1672700305792.png

1672700817922.png
1672701101293.png

Back