• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

The T3G Staff conversation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tyler @Mr. Nobody just got Mountain Hatch on as a vendor. They make the tailgate replacement panel that makes it smooth and flat for cutting or being able to set items on a flat surface. Good guys, just going to need @Tyler to make them a vendor account after they sign up and create their subbforum

I have their tailgate insert. Really nice product and seem like good people too. They've featured our truck a couple times on their IG account.

I had to move 3 spam threads that popped up into this forum. I already banned the thread starter. I don't think I have the ability to delete the threads on my moderator tools, and I didn't see a place to dump them like a trash file. So I figure this works until we can get it figured out tomorrow.

I had to move 3 spam threads that popped up into this forum. I already banned the thread starter. I don't think I have the ability to delete the threads on my moderator tools, and I didn't see a place to dump them like a trash file. So I figure this works until we can get it figured out tomorrow.
god damn spam accounts again, fuck.

We are approving them? That means they are looking even more real. Fuck.

We are approving them? That means they are looking even more real. Fuck.

I figure it must have been me, but yeah I don't remember that guy's name getting approved. I've been looking over them as they come in and even going to their Instagram etc. Maybe I just missed it.

Anyhow, is there a way to put in a challenge question maybe? Like what country is Toyota from? If people don't answer Japan they don't get through?

Stupid question I know as I'm sure you've already researched this plenty.

It wasn’t you it was actually me. He had a gmail email so I thought it was real.

I used to use challenge questions like that but it had literally no effect on this. Somehow they were getting through those questions. Other forum owners have this same problem, it’s not just us.

It wasn’t you it was actually me. He had a gmail email so I thought it was real.

I used to use challenge questions like that but it had literally no effect on this. Somehow they were getting through those questions. Other forum owners have this same problem, it’s not just us.

Damn it. I figured you had already considered that as an option. Figures it wouldn't work though. Fucking spam accounts are maddening.

Do we have a hidden trash forum, or a place to move these threads if and when they go pop up? I tried to delete them but it appears I don't have that power on my controls. Best I could do was move them to this forum and off the public forums.

Moving them to here is fine and then I’ll delete them and the account itself. I appreciate it.

@Mr. Nobody and @Tyler i have secured a vendor booth spot at the OC overland event March 2nd. Will y’all be able to come? If not no worries

@Tyler is there a way to merge threads? I created a front bumper compilation thread and immediately a slimline bumper thread popped up. I'd like to merge the two to encourage the conversation to continue in the compiled bumper thread.

Moved another spam thread into here, I'm not authorized to delete the threads, and I don't have access to the wasteland forum.

This one was my fault. I okayed his account. Damn it. My bad.

C4FAB has registered!!!

I've created a new forum for them and setup their Onyx status. Does connecting them to their onyx status allow them Moderator privileges in the vendor forums? Or do I need to set them up as mods in their account some other way?

Also how do I setup their C4FAB tag that gets placed at the front of their threads?

Hey @Tyler , is there any news about OVTune coming over here?

No because he pretty much ignored me which is kinda what I was expecting to happen. I think he is just too busy and this is such low priority.

No because he pretty much ignored me which is kinda what I was expecting to happen. I think he is just too busy and this is such low priority.

Yeah he seems pretty slammed.

You guys headed to the Truckflix and Chill gtg up at Eibach this Saturday?

I didn’t know about it but it is unlikely that I’ll go.

I didn’t know about it but it is unlikely that I’ll go.

Copy. I'm likely going to head up. You're more than welcome to roll with if you want. ?

just gonna copy and paste that suggestion in here I guess to keep all the bs in here, @Tyler I wanted to make a bunch of threads but I wasn't sure where exactly to put it I thought it would do best on maybe the home, but individual threads to show pictures of specific colors like one thread would be "Show off your blazing blue pearls!" and just to post pics of your rig or request if anyone has a pic of like bbp with x cap or x bumper. But I feel like some of them like voodoo blue might not get to many post and won't be easy to find.

just gonna copy and paste that suggestion in here I guess to keep all the bs in here, @Tyler I wanted to make a bunch of threads but I wasn't sure where exactly to put it I thought it would do best on maybe the home, but individual threads to show pictures of specific colors like one thread would be "Show off your blazing blue pearls!" and just to post pics of your rig or request if anyone has a pic of like bbp with x cap or x bumper. But I feel like some of them like voodoo blue might not get to many post and won't be easy to find.
That stuff goes here, but you're probably right about the Voodoo.

That stuff goes here, but you're probably right about the Voodoo.
oh never even noticed that was clickable up there, ill throw up some threads for the colors tomorrow when im a bit more sober

Holly shit I'm exhausted. Just finished my drive from FL to MN. Spaced it out to three days (only took 2 driving down).

Truck managed great. Finally rolled 20k

Almost lost my dog. After the strokes he spent the 5 days in the pet err. he couldn't walk and wouldn't eat. The day we decided we were going to put him down he got up and walked and started eating. Tough little dude, he always surprises me.

Holly shit I'm exhausted. Just finished my drive from FL to MN. Spaced it out to three days (only took 2 driving down).

Truck managed great. Finally rolled 20k

Almost lost my dog. After the strokes he spent the 5 days in the pet err. he couldn't walk and wouldn't eat. The day we decided we were going to put him down he got up and walked and started eating. Tough little dude, he always surprises me.

Shit man that sounds like a gnarly trip. Glad you made it safe and glad to hear the pup is hanging tough. I'm a dog lover myself so I feel ya on the ups and downs of dog ownership.

Shit man that sounds like a gnarly trip. Glad you made it safe and glad to hear the pup is hanging tough. I'm a dog lover myself so I feel ya on the ups and downs of dog ownership.

Thanks. Hes in his twilight years. Hoping hes around at least one more. He's my brewery partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back