• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World - what happened to it?

And that boys and girls is a bright and shining example of exactly why that site sucks a bag of dicks. Fucking filled with mouth breathing morons. It's the internet interpretation of that movie Idiocy
Exactly!
But a new member asking a stupid question like that??? I am new to off roading and especially mods but why is that thread not shut down with a name of dick mille! ???

One of my SoCal friends messaging our favorite mod
Screenshot_20180618-102936.png

One of my SoCal friends messaging our favorite mod
Screenshot_20180618-102936.png
Common thread. The knowledgable staples that have been there for a long time are over the bullshit and all heading out the door as the site continues to cater to the newbie cupcakes with no knowledge outside of how to apply a sticker or plasti-dip. That site sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Common thread. The knowledgable stables that have been there for a long time are over the bullshit and all heading out the door as the site continues to cater to the newbie cupcakes with no knowledge outside of how to apply a sticker or plasti-dip. That site sucks.
Agreed.

Meanwhile on TardWorld... someone posted an opinion which sparked a friendly political discussion 1 day and 4 pages ago, and then this pops up

1530555377206.png

Moderators not wanting to moderate so they want to just nuke an entire regional forum... again. Yes I reported it haha

1530555353431.png

And as always, Ryan blaming it on us (who never even posted in the AZBS thread over there much to begin with). He's been shit talking every single one of us and all 3rd Gen owners in general since we came over here... and none of us ever did a damn thing to him.

1530555446017.png

Apparently he is "ignoring" me for some reason, even though I did absolutely nothing to him. Last time I even talked to him, I was giving him a sweet deal on a big deep freezer. Oh well, what a fuckface. Neither him or his girlfriend even own a Tacoma and they are on TacomaWorld 18 hours a day 7 days a week so that says a lot about them.

1530555827014.png

And here we go again blaming the people participating in the site rather than banning the snowflakes that keep wasting everyone's time by reporting shit constantly because their panties are in a bunch in a thread they apparently have no business being in

1530556122082.png

Meanwhile on TardWorld... someone posted an opinion which sparked a friendly political discussion 1 day and 4 pages ago, and then this pops up

1530555377206.png

Moderators not wanting to moderate so they want to just nuke an entire regional forum... again. Yes I reported it haha

1530555353431.png

And as always, Ryan blaming it on us (who never even posted in the AZBS thread over there much to begin with). He's been shit talking every single one of us and all 3rd Gen owners in general since we came over here... and none of us ever did a damn thing to him.

1530555446017.png

Apparently he is "ignoring" me for some reason, even though I did absolutely nothing to him. Last time I even talked to him, I was giving him a sweet deal on a big deep freezer. Oh well, what a fuckface. Neither him or his girlfriend even own a Tacoma and they are on TacomaWorld 18 hours a day 7 days a week so that says a lot about them.

1530555827014.png

And here we go again blaming the people participating in the site rather than banning the snowflakes that keep wasting everyone's time by reporting shit constantly because their panties are in a bunch in a thread they apparently have no business being in

1530556122082.png
Ryan has a thing for sucking the mods dicks over there. ( times out of 10 he doesn't even know what the fuck he is talking about but is seemingly always in agreement with the moderators. Nevertheless, him and his girlfriend can have that place. Literally have no interest in that bullshit.

Yeah it's ridiculous, I stick around to troll enough to hopefully not get permabanned so I can still take advantage of the traffic in the AZ Classifieds... gonna have parts and tires to sell soon.

The mods argue like woman, one incident suddenly becomes one big grouping of incidents and now we're the problem. The funny pics page is full of political shit posting 24/7. Ya the post gets deleted, but there isn't 4 pages of a mod arguing with people on how it's everyones fault. So gay. The only response I could think to say was "Mellow Out."

I don’t like when moderators on forums are on a power trip. I will lead this place like I do with my Marines; common sense, treat everyone like I’d want to be treated and not like I have some special power, and relatively relaxed until you really fuck up.
And working parties.

The mods argue like woman, one incident suddenly becomes one big grouping of incidents and now we're the problem. The funny pics page is full of political shit posting 24/7. Ya the post gets deleted, but there isn't 4 pages of a mod arguing with people on how it's everyones fault. So gay. The only response I could think to say was "Mellow Out."
What was with hodge saying there was a snitch in the AZTW group?

What was with hodge saying there was a snitch in the AZTW group?
Apparently there's one or two members who are constantly reporting everything they find offensive from chick pics and guns to political talk and language/name calling, etc.

There's also someone that apparently signed up over here and has been reporting back what's said here to some people over there.

The interwebs are serious business to some people with no lives, apparently.

Apparently there's one or two members who are constantly reporting everything they find offensive from chick pics and guns to political talk and language/name calling, etc.

There's also someone that apparently signed up over here and has been reporting back what's said here to some people over there.

The interwebs are serious business to some people with no lives, apparently.
Wow....
Glad some people have so much time on their hands.
Really hoping that bullshit stays over there. I’d hate to have a good thing ruined over here

I used to be really active on TW but had to go ninja and delete my account for a while because some dude was threatening my family when I was out of town (it's a long story).
When I came back to the forum, it just didn't seem as fun anymore. You can be called stupid by the mods for having anything besides a 1st or 2nd gen with Kings and SCS wheels but heaven forbid you tell a new member that it's a dumb idea to throw on a 2 inch spacer lift.
When I saw that a bunch of my favorite builds were on this site, I migrated. It's also cool to see a fellow Marine in charge of it. I know that my sense of humor will be tolerated way better over here.

Wow....
Glad some people have so much time on their hands.
Really hoping that bullshit stays over there. I’d hate to have a good thing ruined over here
100% agree.
I used to be really active on TW but had to go ninja and delete my account for a while because some dude was threatening my family when I was out of town (it's a long story).
When I came back to the forum, it just didn't seem as fun anymore. You can be called stupid by the mods for having anything besides a 1st or 2nd gen with Kings and SCS wheels but heaven forbid you tell a new member that it's a dumb idea to throw on a 2 inch spacer lift.
When I saw that a bunch of my favorite builds were on this site, I migrated. It's also cool to see a fellow Marine in charge of it. I know that my sense of humor will be tolerated way better over here.
That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Even Juan who I kind of considered a friend is on my nuts now. He agreed to do my cab mount chop for $75 so I went ahead and bought plates to make it easier on him. Then all of a sudden he wants to charge me $100 and keep my truck in the shop longer in order to use it to make a template for 3rd Gen CMC plates for him and Q to make money off of, and when I said no he got butt hurt... who changes their price like that for no reason, and tells someone they're going to charge them more while adding inconvenience in order to use their truck to make money off of it in the same sentence? It's flabbergasting.

100% agree.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Even Juan who I kind of considered a friend is on my nuts now. He agreed to do my cab mount chop for $75 so I went ahead and bought plates to make it easier on him. Then all of a sudden he wants to charge me $100 and keep my truck in the shop longer in order to use it to make a template for 3rd Gen CMC plates for him and Q to make money off of, and when I said no he got butt hurt... who changes their price like that for no reason, and tells someone they're going to charge them more while adding inconvenience in order to use their truck to make money off of it in the same sentence? It's flabbergasting.
They're just high on the whole Avid vs. Q debacle.

They're just high on the whole Avid vs. Q debacle.
Yeah that whole thing is complete and utter bullshit also. Brandon showed me the time cards that Q filled out and he paid him for the hours that he clocked. The whole thing with John's bumper is ridiculous too because he plowed a fully loaded 3,000lb square Turtleback Trailer through water at high speed because he's 2WD... Of course he ripped a non-tow-rated bumper to shreds in the process. I think John even acknowledges that fact because he hasn't said anything on it one way or the other, and Brandon even fixed it for him and added additional reinforcement by the sounds of it.

So much drama, over nothing. Slandering people's businesses and pissing on your buddies, over nothing. Talking shit about people and then blocking them so they can't even ask why, over nothing. I'm so over that place and everyone who's a part of it.

I picked the trucks over there that I (in my limited knowledge) felt were built along the lines of what I was looking at. Then I found out they all came here. I never really posted outside the group buys cause it was hard to filter through literal rubbish and find good info...

I picked the trucks over there that I (in my limited knowledge) felt were built along the lines of what I was looking at. Then I found out they all came here. I never really posted outside the group buys cause it was hard to filter through literal rubbish and find good info...
Well we're glad you're here because you're not a retard and seem to have good taste :D

Yeah that whole thing is complete and utter bullshit also. Brandon showed me the time cards that Q filled out and he paid him for the hours that he clocked. The whole thing with John's bumper is ridiculous too because he plowed a fully loaded 3,000lb square Turtleback Trailer through water at high speed because he's 2WD... Of course he ripped a non-tow-rated bumper to shreds in the process. I think John even acknowledges that fact because he hasn't said anything on it one way or the other, and Brandon even fixed it for him and added additional reinforcement by the sounds of it.

So much drama, over nothing. Slandering people's businesses and pissing on your buddies, over nothing. Talking shit about people and then blocking them so they can't even ask why, over nothing. I'm so over that place and everyone who's a part of it.
Q is a nice guy. I like him. But when every single thing he types on Facebook, or any place on the internet, lacks 1 literal sentence, it’s hard to believe that what he says is on a time card is actually on a time card haha. Those paragraphs hurt to read.

The problem with the internet is that pussies and retards get to voice an opinion. With that said I vote the next meet should just be a huge brawl. Fuck it, every man for themselves. No more blocking, banning or any other cup cake crap.

The problem with the internet is that pussies and retards get to voice an opinion. With that said I vote the next meet should just be a huge brawl. Fuck it, every man for themselves. No more blocking, banning or any other cup cake crap.
snow.jpg

Wait, you mean most of the TW cowboys wont be able to hide behind their keyboards and will be forced to actually man up? That'll be a poorly attended meet..... sign me up

I guess I wasn't on there enough to see all the bullshit that went on. What a bunch of crap. That's why I stay away from the bookface smd shit. This is the extent of my social media and LinkedIn. If I ever do anything to piss you all off please don't hesitate to call me on it.

Q is a nice guy. I like him. But when every single thing he types on Facebook, or any place on the internet, lacks 1 literal sentence, it’s hard to believe that what he says is on a time card is actually on a time card haha. Those paragraphs hurt to read.
Truth! I really don't have a problem with anyone, but it often seems like people find a way to have a problem with me. I like Juan too. We were hanging out pretty often for a while before his schedule changed. And this thing about changing prices and everything... I'd only be out $45, not the end of the world... but I'd never pull shit like that on someone else, and I was pretty put off that he tried doing it to me, especially in the confrontational way he approached me about it.
Wait, you mean most of the TW cowboys wont be able to hide behind their keyboards and will be forced to actually man up? That'll be a poorly attended meet..... sign me up
Either nobody would come or they'd all show up with guns and baseball bats because men can't just settle problems like men any more.
I guess I wasn't on there enough to see all the bullshit that went on. What a bunch of crap. That's why I stay away from the bookface smd shit. This is the extent of my social media and LinkedIn. If I ever do anything to piss you all off please don't hesitate to call me on it.
It didn't used to be like that at all. Basically zero drama. Everyone was friends except for a couple retards and assholes here and there. Then the whole culture started changing about 2-3 years ago. A couple people got butt hurt for various reasons. Everyone split off into a few different cliquey groups. Then the traffic to the forum really exploded when the 3rd Gens were announced and the site staff started to try to get everyone to be all politically correct, most of the good guys DGAF that they wanted to suddenly change everything and AZ in particular didn't take kindly to the whole cultural change going on there, so the moderators went berserk and started singling us out. Most of the good guys who were there to talk trucks and wheel and help each other out went elsewhere and now all that's left are a bunch of noobs getting horrible advice, shitposters, and moderators hell-bent on being the internet police.

Plastidip is still a mod right? I loved the way the retarded turd genners thought it was and called it DERP. WTAF?

Back