SR5 2020 Tac rear speakers

Dillon265

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Rick
T3G Member
#5,326
Purchased first Tacoma 2020 I am having issues with rear speakers I can turn volume up to 30 and barely hear the rear speakers anyone have this issue It is a SR5 with V6
Thanx

Truckguy

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Gilbert
T3G Member
#5,016
Just checking.
Is your fade control on the Radio set properly ?
Maybe it’s more biased towards your front speakers.

Dillon265

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Rick
T3G Member
#5,326
Yea I checked all the settings When I put all sound in back is when I can not hear anything My Son checked it also said same thing You can turn it up to 30 and barely hear anything Front works great it is just the rear
Thanks

Truckguy

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Gilbert
T3G Member
#5,016
Then something is wrong with the rear channels of the radio. That would be my guess.

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Yea I checked all the settings When I put all sound in back is when I can not hear anything My Son checked it also said same thing You can turn it up to 30 and barely hear anything Front works great it is just the rear
Thanks
When you are testing, are you using a Bluetooth connection to your phone by chance? Or just the regular radio?

chrisga

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Chris
T3G Member
#5,536
I was just searching Google because I have the same problem with my 2020 I just bought a couple weeks ago. I changed out the crappy speakers for really nice Kickers and it was completely pointless because you can't hear them.

Dillon265

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Rick
T3G Member
#5,326
Were did You purchase them from And did U just do the rear speakers Your right you can not hear anything feom them
Thanks

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
I was just searching Google because I have the same problem with my 2020 I just bought a couple weeks ago. I changed out the crappy speakers for really nice Kickers and it was completely pointless because you can't hear them.
Idk, I don't think that should be the case. Mine has never had this issue and there are a lot of members here who have upgraded audio systems that don't have issues either. I'm not sure what causes this though, and it's pretty unacceptable.

Dillon265

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Rick
T3G Member
#5,326
I agree it had 6 miles on it Brand new It is a Great Trk Gonna take back and see what they say Thanks for everyones help