• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Spray on bed liners?

MgmTaco16

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Anyone have experience or know of anyone spraying a bed liner inside the bed?

I heard of a company who does it and sands down the bed really good.

Possibly a KBVoodoo bed rails over the liner.

Who knows?
20180413_163947(1).jpg

haven't come across anything like this yet

Nobody goes through the expense of adding spray-in liners to Tacoma beds. The only reason spray in bedliners exist is to preserve and protect painted steel truck beds from dents, scratches and rust... none of which apply to our composite beds. If you just want a grippier surface, the OEM rubber bed mat works better and is far less expensive than a spray-in liner, and it's removable. If you're wanting something for kids or pets or that sort of thing, a Bedrug would be your best bet.

I honestly don't know why the full size trucks don't use composite beds. I abused the crap out of my 2nd gen without any drama. It was weird when I bought my Tundra and had to be careful with the bed so I wouldn't dent it.

Back