TOPPERS/CAMPERS Spray on bed liners?

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

MgmTaco16

= II • Bronze
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
Hello guys,

Anyone have experience or know of anyone spraying a bed liner inside the bed?

I heard of a company who does it and sands down the bed really good.

Possibly a KBVoodoo bed rails over the liner.

Who knows?
20180413_163947(1).jpg

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
Nobody goes through the expense of adding spray-in liners to Tacoma beds. The only reason spray in bedliners exist is to preserve and protect painted steel truck beds from dents, scratches and rust... none of which apply to our composite beds. If you just want a grippier surface, the OEM rubber bed mat works better and is far less expensive than a spray-in liner, and it's removable. If you're wanting something for kids or pets or that sort of thing, a Bedrug would be your best bet.

BlueFalconActual

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
I honestly don't know why the full size trucks don't use composite beds. I abused the crap out of my 2nd gen without any drama. It was weird when I bought my Tundra and had to be careful with the bed so I wouldn't dent it.

Top Bottom