• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Pelfreybilt ::: 3rd Gen Tacoma - Dual Swingout Rear Bumper ::: Pre-Order SPECIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update on the progress? Getting antsy and looking at front bumpers to pair it up with but was wondering estimated completion date so I get the front around the same time. I'm guessing gonna have to wait till Octoberish?

As soon as I have something solid for you guys I will post it, doing it right the first time takes time. There is a reason when we released our T4R rear bumper most of our pre orders already had other companies rear bumpers and switched to ours!

Do these cans work with your fuel can mounts?
1533787398615.png

7 weeks ain’t a wait...hell I ordered mine 28 weeks ago. :eek:

You are not wrong you know. I bought my rear HC swing out before Pelfreybilt was even established, I know about the waiting haha.

I hope it was the dildo that slowed down the delivery time. I ordered mine without the dildo, now that I got the accu-jac I don’t really Have a use for it.

I hope it was the dildo that slowed down the delivery time. I ordered mine without the dildo, now that I got the accu-jac I don’t really Have a use for it.
that’s a bold faced lie.

We are trying haha. We did build a prototype, realized that the third gen sucks and is more like a curvy minivan with a bed and had to change some lines on it to get it to match up better.

We are trying haha. We did build a prototype, realized that the third gen sucks and is more like a curvy minivan with a bed and had to change some lines on it to get it to match up better.
Curvy mini vans are sooo much better for mall crawling. I'm sure you'll attack the problem like a true Marine. Improvise, overcome, adapt, yell Ohh Rha and Simper Fi and it will all fall into place. Excuse me while I go put another soccer ball decal on the curvy mini van. Guaranteed for one more inch of curb clearance at the mall, and way cooler than any has been second gen.

Will it have provisions for a titanium shackle? I wouldn't dare show up to my Starbucks "overland vehicle" meet without flossing my very VERY overland titanium shackle, so it is of the utmost importance that any bumper I purchase allow me to prominently run my titanium overland shackle

Curvy mini vans are sooo much better for mall crawling. I'm sure you'll attack the problem like a true Marine. Improvise, overcome, adapt, yell Ohh Rha and Simper Fi and it will all fall into place. Excuse me while I go put another soccer ball decal on the curvy mini van. Guaranteed for one more inch of curb clearance at the mall, and way cooler than any has been second gen.

Just.....touche

Will it have provisions for a titanium shackle? I wouldn't dare show up to my Starbucks "overland vehicle" meet without flossing my very VERY overland titanium shackle, so it is of the utmost importance that any bumper I purchase allow me to prominently run my titanium overland shackle

I just saw this for the first time on Mall Squatters.....WTH man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back