• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

nickyreno’s pro

nickyreno

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Pro DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
All the money I've pissed away:
Paired my phone - major accomplishment.​
MESO V5 Mirrors. So O.G.​
Hood scoop: Like you fucking wish you had.​
RIPP Coil Packs. Helps me troll the tuners.​
RRW RR7-H. Bronze and sexy as fuck.​
Nitto Ridge Grappler's. Big enough to look like I know what I'm doing.​
Oil separator because blow by can blow me.​
Hella Sharptones. The kids think they're turbos.​
VLEDS vanity lights and license plate bulbs. Because I can't leave anything alone.​
Interior trim hydrodipped in multicam black.
Makes people believe I killed Bin Laden.​
Pointless raptor lights that you have too.​
Stedi light bar & ditch lights that I don't need and use inappropriately.​
Overland Equipped aux power tray that powers all the shit my wife says I don’t need.​
Relentless Fab corner tie-down brackets.
Makes it easier to strap down all the pussy my truck gets.​
KTJO door cup lights. Basically makes my Tacoma a Pagani.​
CBI overland bars to carry the RTT I don’t have.​
Meso/KC Cyclone 3rd brake light to flex on other Tacoma owners.​
Prinsu cabrack. Platform for clout on platforms.​
Tailgate anti-theft bracket because of high-seas piracy.​
Multicam black vinyl in allllll the right places.​
Lil B’s bed stiffeners: Bed’s not the only thing they make stiff.​
Mountain Hatch as proof that I'm the best overlander on the planet.​
YotaMD key fob. As if overspending on everything else wasn't enough.​
Ceramic coated every square inch. Hydrophobic as fuck.​
Meso & AJT bullshit. Wish I could 3D print money for all of it.​
Victory4x4 interior molle panel offering because I think I’m John Wick.​
Desert Does It seat jackers & MMP's: Neat Seat Feet.​
Mountain bike shifter grip so I can tail whip into Park.​
Expedition Essentials 3TPAM. Damn right you're jealous.​
OEM bed mat. Only thing sliding around here is chicks in my DM’s.​
Carista tricks. I'm from the fucking future.​
S-Mode invert harness because I think I'm Max Verstappen.​
ARB Diff Breather. Butt snorkel.​
Injen Evo CAI because I’m boujie.​
Garmin dash cam. Footage to be used against me in court.​
Victory4x4 cargo molle panels to turn my bed into a storefront.​
KC Cyclone rock lights. Flex my Fox at night.​
Pelican 1120 under the hood. I keep my weed in there.​
Meso Overhead HexRack. John Wick Chapter 2.​
KDMax 6.0. I live my life a quarter mile at a time.​

Proof that I'm a stud and my truck is grey:

IMG_5179.jpg

Last edited:
Hey dude, welcome to the forum! Sorry I'm late to say it; I've been busy with my truck and driving 600 miles to pick up a camper that never got delivered. Anyway, I wanted to make sure I got in this thread to let you know that I appreciate the well written content you've been posting around the forum. I notice that type of stuff and I always get all warm and fuzzy when I see new members throwing it down like that.

Congrats on your truck and not the Raptor. I like your decision in mods so far. The little details like your mods make the stock truck 100x better than some of the questionable decisions Toyota made (as far as aesthetics). I see you listed twins on your upcoming mod list. :cool:

Hey dude, welcome to the forum! Sorry I'm late to say it; I've been busy with my truck and driving 600 miles to pick up a camper that never got delivered. Anyway, I wanted to make sure I got in this thread to let you know that I appreciate the well written content you've been posting around the forum. I notice that type of stuff and I always get all warm and fuzzy when I see new members throwing it down like that.

Congrats on your truck and not the Raptor. I like your decision in mods so far. The little details like your mods make the stock truck 100x better than some of the questionable decisions Toyota made (as far as aesthetics). I see you listed twins on your upcoming mod list. :cool:

Thanks mate! Sucks about the camper, I'd be livid.
Thanks for the recognition! I appreciate a well designed forum with a cool positive culture and am happy to contribute in any way I can!

Yeah twins will happen lol. My biggest gripe with the Taco has always been its gutless powertrain. As soon as OV has that kit rocking and rolling I'll be pulling the trigger on it (assuming this coronavirus doesn't send us barreling into a gnarly recession). I figured the displacement of the Raptor and the Taco are both 3.5L, so if I twin the Taco then it truly will be a "mini" Raptor (and better). Turbo's on the Raptor aren't much larger than a US Quarter, and IIRC OV's turbo kit will have Turbos larger than that ?.

Gasshole arrived! May have another one coming if someone wants it. Just shoot me a PM.

Sorry for dirty truck, it’s been raining and snowing so I had fun in a puddle in my backyard

A0BB4CB7-56BC-469E-8A93-7C3C30DCDC95.jpeg86636B31-DF1F-44FB-802F-D9D6039BE1E1.jpeg

Last edited:
Cleaned her up after it was hammered by a 5 hr road trip yesterday.

jPVBp3sYR9WS4ecKCjkcTw.jpg

Also picked up this little gem:

82a5lfFnSeOoYfhVn6M0Sw.jpg fullsizeoutput_1c2d.jpeg

How do you like that Molle rack you got on the interior center console area? Was thinking of picking one up myself.

How do you like that Molle rack you got on the interior center console area? Was thinking of picking one up myself.
Probably my favorite mod thus far. I use it for everything. Build quality is outstanding, powder coating is flawless and it’s attractive to boot. Highly recommended. Just hoping @Victory4x4 develops something similar for the back of the center console!

Probably my favorite mod thus far. I use it for everything. Build quality is outstanding, powder coating is flawless and it’s attractive to boot. Highly recommended. Just hoping @Victory4x4 develops something similar for the back of the center console!
Very nice. Will probably look to pick one up for myself. I need to find somewhere to attach a trash bin for all my kid’s trash. Hahaha

Very nice. Will probably look to pick one up for myself. I need to find somewhere to attach a trash bin for all my kid’s trash. Hahaha
They come as a pair for both sides of the console and installation is wicked easy. Literally just screw them in and you’re done. Took me 3 min

Replaced the shift knob today. Still on the fence. I've got something in the works to clean up the shifter trim.

C83BF36B-0795-40B2-9A06-FE91157A14BD.jpegB67D55ED-287C-4DC8-8605-2E590351FD92.jpeg

And while I’m on the subject of puking all over my truck with stickers and decals...

D9FAC64E-FA59-41B6-85AB-C06DE111F7B7.jpeg8D10BD4A-5DE8-499C-A07E-0DDAB77E1FF9.jpeg2810CEE7-22CC-49B8-B9CB-5538C68F7F56.jpeg

Last edited:
Heyyyyyy budddddy..... when this qt is over dude I gotta get my ass out there so we can finally go wheeling and I can finally pick up my mfkn terd pro!

Congrats on yours! :)

Heyyyyyy budddddy..... when this qt is over dude I gotta get my ass out there so we can finally go wheeling and I can finally pick up my mfkn terd pro!

Congrats on yours! :)

For sure man let’s do it. Tony’s got my # but DM me if you need it!

Welcome and nice mods! I like it!

Ceramic coating...what do you use? I've seen some stuff show up on IG and FB ads about it but know nothing about it. What makes it worth it? As in what is its purpose?

Tailgate is safe from high seas piracy at last.

nmW63k5FQ0mw7oAbfi5NQw.jpg4lqio+s8S16kLEfZduQ7vQ.jpg

I didn't know they made these!! Thank you!

Gasshole arrived! May have another one coming if someone wants it. Just shoot me a PM.

Sorry for dirty truck, it’s been raining and snowing so I had fun in a puddle in my backyard

A0BB4CB7-56BC-469E-8A93-7C3C30DCDC95.jpeg86636B31-DF1F-44FB-802F-D9D6039BE1E1.jpeg

I got mine in...just haven't installed it yet. Did yours come with a screw?

Cleaned her up after it was hammered by a 5 hr road trip yesterday.

jPVBp3sYR9WS4ecKCjkcTw.jpg

Also picked up this little gem:

82a5lfFnSeOoYfhVn6M0Sw.jpg fullsizeoutput_1c2d.jpeg

Probably one of the most expensive hitch covers ever! But I do like me some TAD. I need to reactive my LEO discount.

I was looking at this yesterday...how well does it hold your equipment? Most of my holsters have the safariland female clip plate but was curious as to how durable/sturdy this would be since its only screwed into the plastic.

Welcome and nice mods! I like it!

Ceramic coating...what do you use? I've seen some stuff show up on IG and FB ads about it but know nothing about it. What makes it worth it? As in what is its purpose?

I didn't know they made these!! Thank you!

I got mine in...just haven't installed it yet. Did yours come with a screw?

Probably one of the most expensive hitch covers ever! But I do like me some TAD. I need to reactive my LEO discount.

I was looking at this yesterday...how well does it hold your equipment? Most of my holsters have the safariland female clip plate but was curious as to how durable/sturdy this would be since its only screwed into the plastic.

I’m a certified installer for Feynlab, so I use them for all of my ceramic coating needs. Basically, a ceramic coating is the ultimate in UV protection and hydrophobic properties. Whereas waxes can only be applied to painted surfaces and last 6 months at the absolute most, ceramic coatings can be applied to every square in of your car and durability is measured in years. The hydrophobic aspects make cleaning and drying your car much faster and much easier.

I’m not sure if my gasshole came with a screw or not.

I’ve got a seatbelt cutter, flashlight, my gerber auto knife, my SOG knife and my G43 all on one side and have zero problems. It’s definitely sturdy, hasn’t budged at all.

Installed an oil separator from JLT. Wicked easy install and should keep me running clean. I highly recommend everyone do this. It may or may not help, but it CAN’T hurt.

856DC01B-0138-4CCA-99BD-100E06D1E3FC.jpeg

Back