• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Molle Panel e-bike hands out build.

put the solar panel on the roof today, in anticipation of installing the canopy tomorrow.

IMG_9337.JPG
IMG_9336.JPG
IMG_9335.JPG

it’s official i’m almost 45 and i have a camper. time for elastic wastebands and metamucial

i’m basically a 44 year old toddler who colors and draws shapes for a living. i’ve got two stupid dogs, an annoying wife a bunch of early 90’s midwest hardcore records, i like furniture from the 60’s and i really dislike milkteacoma

my truck is stupid.
EDBEF46E-39C5-4BBC-AAD4-1224A01E03CB.jpeg

Last pic of the previous set-up w/ trailer in-tow.
IMG_9206.jpg

Squishy Shit
Fuel Zephyr beadlock 17x9 et12​
Falken Wildpeak AT03 285/70r17​
Fox 2.5 DSC front / rear​
Icon RXT leafpack​
Timbren active bumpstops (front and rear)​
Icon UCA​
- Dirt King boxed UCA and LCA​
- Archive Garage hammer hangers​
Body Condoms
Pelfrey Bilt Front / mid / /rear / fuel skidplates​
Pelfrey Bilt sliders​
Perfrey Bilt High clearance rear​
Relentless Fabrication Stealth front bumper​

Makeup
Gloss Anthracite wrap​
Alu Cab Canopy Camper​
ARB shadow awning​
Pelfrey Bilt battery cage​
Pelfrey Bilt electrical panel mount​
SR Grille​
Lumberjack shit
Smitty Built XR2 12K lb winch​
Powertank 10lbs on-board air​
Fat kid shit
Snowmaster lowror 56 fridge​
dunn & watson fridge slide​
morryde trail kitchen​
Daytime / nightime
Squadron Pro fogs / cornering lights​
S8 bumper light​
S2 Pro reverse lights​
Things that can hurt you
Switchpro 8100 w/ SDHQ oanel​
Optima Group 31 - engine bay​
Optima Group 27 X2 (solar set-up)​
Renogy 40amp MPPT Controller​
Renogy 150 watt solar panel​
2X- Buggywhips 4' led under awning lights​
Because of all of that also carry a mymedic FAK kit,​
Guts
Katzkin leather interior​
OEM Audio + system w/ single subwoofer​
Hondo Garage phone mount​
Lets make my truck even slower
Currently building a trailer similar to the Patriot Trailers TH470. Trailer will keep tent mounted, dirt bike storage below. Infront of the bulkhead i'll have additional power and likely move the fridge. Suspension is Timbren SAS independent axleless.​
I think thats it for all the shit i've wasted money on.​
Super cool trailer.. :)

got it cobbled together, 6 hour install after some downtime after breaking 3 POS rivet guns. I'd say 4-4.5 hours first time around to install.

I was missing two upper brackets to secure the canopy to the truck, but there are 4 installed (of 6), so for my drive home and local it should be fine.

IMG_9344.JPG

You don't have nearly enough useless trinketry to be the best taco ever. You're gonna need a few e-bikes, 3 kayaks, Skottle hub caps, Velcro/Molle seats and headliner, logo and a much bigger social media following
The bigger your social media the cooler your taco is, 100% facts. Also the less wheeling you do the better

Back