• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Molle Panel e-bike hands out build.

stock wagon gang
B542815A-6A4B-4930-8D10-DBAB3DA60F5B.jpeg

Stupid truck. went to adjust coilovers last night, turned the bolt a 1/4 turn and the perch went sprang! Looks like whoever tightened it last (possibly when i had leafs done as they adjusted truck) snapped the perch bolt. it had basically 1-2 threads holding it on.

Perched jumped, tried to level the two sides, then it jumped again, leaving it here. Dont feel like fucking with this so im gonna have it towed to a shop to swap out / rebuild as I have close to 30K on the fox's

IMG_9816.JPG

skipped the full rebuild on the Foxes to get them back on the road asap. But did get my OCS module in and gott rid of the dash lights for airbags with the new seats. Have fabric on order to recover the rears to match.

14AA345B-28F8-4DB4-8AD0-90F630269762.JPG

Looks sweet!

got redarc in australia on board in my build. gonna be running their 40a DCDC charge controller, fuse kit and tow pro elite.

gonna likely add a switch-pros 9100 in the canopy to run all the gear that includes the fridge, all the lights and whatever else.

i’ve got my fab guy doing a large breakmetal panel for the back to mount everything will mount up like this.

BDD60B5D-B9BD-4250-AE18-437C3C415BE3.jpeg

got redarc in australia on board in my build. gonna be running their 40a DCDC charge controller, fuse kit and tow pro elite.

gonna likely add a switch-pros 9100 in the canopy to run all the gear that includes the fridge, all the lights and whatever else.

i’ve got my fab guy doing a large breakmetal panel for the back to mount everything will mount up like this.

BDD60B5D-B9BD-4250-AE18-437C3C415BE3.jpeg
Fancy ass!

Back