• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Early welcome to the super-top-secret lounge for supporting members!

I agree with this. Especially for selling/buying. Besides, I don’t benefit by restricting it; PMs don’t use much server data.

@itsthex is there a specific thread where someone posted they were trying to PM and couldn’t do it?

Not that I saw, no! Just imagining scenarios in my head, honestly. haha.

I'm a little late but burnout and motivation is a thing I struggle with day in and day out.

Shit sucks. Depression sucks, life can suck but I'm grateful for this community so far and the resourcefulness. Especially @Tyler you've done a great job. I know some days might feel like you've done nothing compared to sleepless nights when you've done so much but seriously to just exist is half the battle!

If it wasn't for you creating this virtual place I'd probably be sitting in my truck in front of my house bored with nothing to do 🤣 thinking what the hell am I going to do now with my truck. Sending positive vibes and thoughts out there to everyone!

Back