• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Baja Designs: Plug and Play, Fog Pocket Kit for 2016+ Tacoma

Baja Designs

bajadesigns.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bajadesigns.com
447125_t2.jpg

Increase Safety and Awareness at Night with our Plug and Play Fog Pocket Kits!
These kits are the perfect addition for someone looking for improved light output and performance while keeping the OEM fog location.
We offer 2- Plug and Play kits that include Lights, Mounts, and Vehicle Specific Wiring.

447125_n.jpg

Tacoma/4Runner/Tundra, Plug and Play, Wide Cornering FPK
(sku 447125) - $364.95

447115_n.jpg

Tacoma/4runner/Tundra, Plug and Play, Amber Wide Cornering FPK
(sku 447115) - $374.95

SAVE 10% + $5 SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48!
CODE: BDForums
www.bajadesigns.com

Don't see the configuration you want? We sell the lights and fog kit separately on our site, take a look at our compatible Squadron Series Lights!
https://www.bajadesigns.com/Products/led-auxilary-lights.asp

12+ Tacoma ◦ 10+ 4Runner ◦ 14+ Tundra - Plug and Play Fog Pocket Kit
- Plug and Play Wiring Harness. Plugs directly into OEM Wiring and Utilizes factory Fog Light Switch.
- Accepts Squadron Series LED Aux. Lights.
- Includes QTY: 2, Fog Pocket Bezels (447113 - Here)
- Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets
- Fog Pocket Kit - $134.95

Note: These are not DOT approved or Street-Legal. Please use discretion when running on the street.

- Bailey, Baja Designs
bailey@bajadesigns.com

@Rob Daman

Last edited:
So much want! If I do any more lighting upgrades, it will be these.

Are those Sports or Pros and how do you like the wide cornering pattern? Ever wish you had combos?
These are the Squadron Sport Set, The ones on there are the wide cornering, they work great for me being stationed out here in the middle of nowhere Missouri. They came with the driving/Combo lens which I used for about a week prior to changing them out. They were good, I just needed a wider throw range to help with terrorizing flying deer in my area, if anything the Baja Designs work great in aiding reaction time making sound decisions with regard to wildlife in my area. Also they sexy as heck

These are the Squadron Sport Set, The ones on there are the wide cornering, they work great for me being stationed out here in the middle of nowhere Missouri. They came with the driving/Combo lens which I used for about a week prior to changing them out. They were good, I just needed a wider throw range to help with terrorizing flying deer in my area, if anything the Baja Designs work great in aiding reaction time making sound decisions with regard to wildlife in my area. Also they sexy as heck
That's a good point about swapping lenses... I think I want the driving combo but I can always change if I don't like them.

That's a good point about swapping lenses... I think I want the driving combo but I can always change if I don't like them.
Baja Designs offers replacement lens kits complete with o-ring seals making them completely self serviceable and customizable if desired. I think they call it uService.

Baja Designs offers replacement lens kits complete with o-ring seals making them completely self serviceable and customizable if desired. I think they call it uService.

Correct! Replacement lenses can be found here.

UService_1.jpg

Correct! Replacement lenses can be found here.

UService_1.jpg
Good to know I'm not stuck with a single lens style after I buy... huge selling point! (y) Maybe I'll try a wide cornering and a driving combo right off the bat and just see which works better for me.

Good to know I'm not stuck with a single lens style after I buy... huge selling point! (y) Maybe I'll try a wide cornering and a driving combo right off the bat and just see which works better for me.
Yeah, especially cause amber vs clear is a hard choice for me.

Yeah, especially cause amber vs clear is a hard choice for me.
Totally. I think they're both better in their own specific sets of circumstances. Clear is better until dust/fog/rain/snow or any other kind of media is in the air, then amber is the "clear" winner (see what I did there? :rolleyes:). I think amber is less obnoxious to other drivers as well given the same amount of output and scatter.

Totally. I think they're both better in their own specific sets of circumstances. Clear is better until dust/fog/rain/snow or any other kind of media is in the air, then amber is the "clear" winner (see what I did there? :rolleyes:). I think amber is less obnoxious to other drivers as well given the same amount of output and scatter.
That, and amber obviously works better for chase lights. @Jay always has his amber ditch lights on behind me and they are easy to look at. Clear is a little annoying in that aspect.

Thanks for the help, Bailey! I’ll get better pictures tomorrow.
3CA52026-A99A-492C-A208-F954EA60E596.jpeg

Back