Navy
T3G Member

Baja Designs

bajadesigns.com
T3G Vendor (Onyx)
First Name
Bailey
T3G Member
Ummm, careful what you wish for Bailey!! Ha ha... Heading your way in 2 weeks by the way! Will be in Crested Butte most of the time
Cool! Right after FJ Summit. How long will you be in CB?

Blackstone_Design

T3G Level: Bronze
First Name
B
T3G Member
The kit offered by Baja is legit. I will say that even the Squadron Sports have to be turned off when another car is approaching due to how high the fog light housing is positioned on the Tacomas...so I upgraded to the squadron Pro model that is brighter since I can’t use them on the road with traffic anyway. 253CB072-1878-4EAC-8E18-FBCD2E7EF689.jpeg

Baja Designs

bajadesigns.com
T3G Vendor (Onyx)
First Name
Bailey
T3G Member
The kit offered by Baja is legit. I will say that even the Squadron Sports have to be turned off when another car is approaching due to how high the fog light housing is positioned on the Tacomas...so I upgraded to the squadron Pro model that is brighter since I can’t use them on the road with traffic anyway.
Nice shot!

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Stormy

T3G Level: Silver
First Name
Cody
T3G Member
The kit offered by Baja is legit. I will say that even the Squadron Sports have to be turned off when another car is approaching due to how high the fog light housing is positioned on the Tacomas...so I upgraded to the squadron Pro model that is brighter since I can’t use them on the road with traffic anyway. 253CB072-1878-4EAC-8E18-FBCD2E7EF689.jpeg
Baja fogs an rigid ditch lights :sick:

mcharfauros

T3G Level: Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Mike
Military
Army
T3G Member
Baja Designs i just bought a set of S2 Sport flush mounts. Looks like flush mounting isn’t gonna be an option, so I was wondering if there is an option to change the front bezel in order to use them as they are traditionally mounted.

Thanks, Mike
06475178-594A-4E91-9A65-EB3CA60C7E63.jpeg

Top Bottom