• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Arizona roll call

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.lcoverland.com
2021 Sport DCSB Auto
Army Green
Where are all my Arizona tacos at?

Looking to get a group that is going up on Saturday the 19th to drive up to the overland expo. I know most are going to be there for the weekend but those of us that are just going for the day this is your calling.

Looking to get a group that is going up on Saturday the 19th to drive up to the overland expo. I know most are going to be there for the weekend but those of us that are just going for the day this is your calling.
What’s up!!!! AZ

I be down to go! When you back in AZ?

I used to live out in Gilbert, but I will be visiting my Sister out in Queen Creek in July... Where are some good places to wheel by Phoenix?

I used to live out in Gilbert, but I will be visiting my Sister out in Queen Creek in July... Where are some good places to wheel by Phoenix?
Honestly out in Buckeye there are some. But I don’t really know. I know the sandiego places.

There are some solid spots. At my current residence I have been to three. 1st one cool, 2end was just okay, the 3rd was sweet went at night want to go back during day

I come back every weekend. I’ll be in on Friday the 18th heading up there the 19th

The expo is the 18th?

Hey man I might be very interested! Is it free?

Also guys I have a wired squeak chirping coming from my engine bay?

Just joined this morning! I'm in the Tolleson/Avondale area. And I'll be at the Expo this weekend!

Yes I would like to know as well! I am going just Saturday but 6:30 is early as shit for me lol but looking to caravan up
630 is gonna put us there at a great time. Shit is gonna be so busy
So if you want you can meet us there if not we’ll see you up there.

Where are you meeting at 6:30?

630 is gonna put us there at a great time. Shit is gonna be so busy
So if you want you can meet us there if not we’ll see you up there.
Are you guys going to be at the Expo the whole time or off road too?

Are you guys going to be at the Expo the whole time or off road too?
We are meeting at hot bagels.
I believe we are just going up there. I won’t be doing anything because I still need to fix my leaf pack on the driver side.

Anyone want to off-road Saturday Tablemesa or backway to crown king?

Back