• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Arizona roll call

Arizona Taco owners ever get on here and just chat? I know TW has a BS thread, meet thread and off road thread but do to this community is smaller it be nice to use this specific thread to do meets, off road and just chat

Arizona Taco owners ever get on here and just chat? I know TW has a BS thread, meet thread and off road thread but do to this community is smaller it be nice to use this specific thread to do meets, off road and just chat
Create a bullshit thread! :)

Alright so I want somebody to run the az section as I’m leaving the sw in July and headed back up to Seattle.
We need someone that will spread the word
Not be a douche bag
Organize az Tacoma3g meets
I’ve been thinking about doing a spotter thread but there are only a handful of members
My goal is to achieve 100 az members but that will take effort that I can’t do alone In San Diego
I will still be there to help and support it. I just need some locals across the state to help promote it.
All of our staff is in SoCal so we have this area beefed up. I want to achieve the same in az.

I be down man to try help. It be nice to have more 3RD Gen owners in AZ on here, for meets and for off road

I've been trying to spread the word about Tacoma3g, talked to a few guys around town over the weekend. I would love to be a part of meetups, and everyone I've talked to wants to do some as well. I don't know how much help I'll be with organization or planning since I'm new to the offroad scene and don't know many trails/spots around town. I am here to help out as much as I can though!

I've been trying to spread the word about Tacoma3g, talked to a few guys around town over the weekend. I would love to be a part of meetups, and everyone I've talked to wants to do some as well. I don't know how much help I'll be with organization or planning since I'm new to the offroad scene and don't know many trails/spots around town. I am here to help out as much as I can though!
Shoot me message

Hello new to Tacoma3g.com. Just purchased a new Tacoma and are now realizing the community that exists aroound them and would really like to take part in meetup groups in AZ? Thanks.

Hello new to Tacoma3g.com. Just purchased a new Tacoma and are now realizing the community that exists aroound them and would really like to take part in meetup groups in AZ? Thanks.
Ummm, I'm from AZ and also have a Taco.... :)

What’s up guys! Let’s get talking, meeting and off roading!

Um, I can?? I know a lot of the AZ community @hellppy @OuTKaSt get your asses in here
Sweet man. Looking for someone to take in meets and stuff like that. Get a real ax community going like we have here in SoCal

I’m here! I should probably say I’m in Mesa haha and here’s a picture of my truck.
640DAA34-FEF5-43A1-AB2A-9C71F4B1F6DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Totally down! Where in AZ is everyone located? I am in Scottsdale
Um, I can?? I know a lot of the AZ community @hellppy @OuTKaSt get your asses in here
I am in Ahwatukee.
I

I'm here brotha!
Peoria over here ? would like to meet some peeps FYI I’m only 2wd
I will certainly do my best. @JTS2016TACO and @BlazingTaco you guys need to get in here too. Let's get this AZ community rolling.
I’m here! I should probably say I’m in Mesa haha and here’s a picture of my truck.
640DAA34-FEF5-43A1-AB2A-9C71F4B1F6DB.jpeg

Yo everybody! Welcome :cool:(y) I am currently in Ahwatukee but always down to off road all around AZ except for Sedona and farther that’s a planned trip lol. @Super_white_taco dont worry man we can get some sweet trailing with out 4x4 lol

Yo everybody! Welcome :cool:(y) I am currently in Ahwatukee but always down to off road all around AZ except for Sedona and farther that’s a planned trip lol. @Super_white_taco dont worry man we can get some sweet trailing with out 4x4 lol

I would be down I’ve never gotten her super dirty yet! Just got some all terrain tires for her would like to put it to the test

Back