• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Arizona roll call

Chandler
Only pic I have of the truck right now.
truck23.JPG

I’ve been to table Mesa a few times! Good dirtbike riding but would like to up north and get the truck a little muddy and all that good stuff
Have you gone both sides of table Mesa? Going to Sedona or flag is a little far lol got to have some good gas money for that trip lol. But down for anything else more closer! Lake pleasant area, back way to crown king, then heading toward Apache there is some lake might be muddy out there

I was concerned about getting a good az following because of tw but now that everyone is over here let’s get a azt3g meet going.
Agreed. we got most of the gang and expect that there will be more! I am down for a meet for sure!

Ditto! I already started a meet thread for AZ peeps. On TW I was organizing most of the Monday Happy Hour mall crawl meets but we all need some dirt time.

I hit up the northside of Lake Pleasant yesterday, there are plenty of trails and hills to play around in out there. Has any one else been out there?

Attachments

• 2FADC1C1-E92E-45E6-9B0C-ECD208A3F2E8.jpeg
    2FADC1C1-E92E-45E6-9B0C-ECD208A3F2E8.jpeg
    589.2 KB · Views: 122
I hit up the northside of Lake Pleasant yesterday, there are plenty of trails and hills to play around in out there. Has any one else been out there?
That's @DuneShoot's stomping grounds. From what I've seen he's out there a lot.

I was concerned about getting a good az following because of tw but now that everyone is over here let’s get a azt3g meet going.
Agreed. we got most of the gang and expect that there will be more! I am down for a meet for sure!
Ditto! I already started a meet thread for AZ peeps. On TW I was organizing most of the Monday Happy Hour mall crawl meets but we all need some dirt time.

I agree let’s get a meet going for food or dirt or both!

Just bought a Tacoma 3G sticker! ;)

Any one is welcome to come over Friday night. I live in good year. I just have some small things like replace my rigid fogs with my bd fogs and my rigid ditch lights for my bd ditch lights. But if anyone has stuff to throw on their trucks I have a big garage and you’re more than welcome. To join.

Any one is welcome to come over Friday night. I live in good year. I just have some small things like replace my rigid fogs with my bd fogs and my rigid ditch lights for my bd ditch lights. But if anyone has stuff to throw on their trucks I have a big garage and you’re more than welcome. To join.
That's like East LA. I'll be in Glendale Friday for work, but I won't have my truck and I'm probably heading back after lunch time. :confused:

That's like East LA. I'll be in Glendale Friday for work, but I won't have my truck and I'm probably heading back after lunch time. :confused:

Alright guys opinions and facts welcomed. I cut off my tail pipe becuase it was ugly and big and it changed my sound and it’s god awful! I have a flomaster muffler 40 or 44 but thinking of replacing for a whole cat back

Gibson
Or
MBRP

Alright guys opinions and facts welcomed. I cut off my tail pipe becuase it was ugly and big and it changed my sound and it’s god awful! I have a flomaster muffler 40 or 44 but thinking of replacing for a whole cat back

Gibson
Or
MBRP
Where did you cut it? You could just add more pipe again. MBRP is fairly loud but has a good tone, Gibson will be quieter and more mellow overall. Both will drone if dumped under the bed or cab.

Where did you cut it? You could just add more pipe again. MBRP is fairly loud but has a good tone, Gibson will be quieter and more mellow overall. Both will drone if dumped under the bed or cab.
So I have he mbrp stainless cut back to the axel. You’re more than welcome to take it for a spin

Like half point where the pipe starts going down behind the axel. It changed the sound and performance I didn’t except that! I thought about just re pipeing

Would love to take yours for a spin

Back